Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath will be on the floor for the finals of the Sweet Sixteen

Featured Replies

CovCath indeed will be on the floor for the Sunday March 10 Sweet Sixteen Championship game singing "My Old Kentucky Home" and the "National Anthem".

 

The Covington Catholic award winning Chamber Choir won the right to sing at the Sweet Sixteen Championship Game this year and indeed I am so very proud of these young men.

 

It is indeed another huge honor for these young men who earlier in the year won the Q102 $5,000.00 Christmas Choir Competition. link

 

While I don't know all the young men names who sing in the choir I will tell you that #24 Ben Hepper of the CovCath Basketball team is one of the members, as is All Conference WR for the CovCath Football team Ethan Egbers and starting LB Sam Burchell.

 

Congrats to Mr. Jim Wolfe who is their Chamber Choir director!

 

Please if you know any more of the names of the young men, please post them.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great. Shouldn't this be in the choir section instead of basketball?

Great. Shouldn't this be in the choir section instead of basketball?

 

That's cold man...:D

That's cold man...:D

 

I was kidding.

Too soon. .....too soon............................................. :scared: :eyeonyou: :D

I thought they knocked it out of the park on Senior night.

Jim Wolfe leads the choir at St. Marys in Alexandria. He is incredible. Congrats to Jim and the Cov Cath choir.

Jim Wolfe leads the choir at St. Marys in Alexandria. He is incredible. Congrats to Jim and the Cov Cath choir.

 

 

"Coach" Wolfe is a great choir teacher. My youngest was in the chamber choir and still stays in touch with him when he's home. The choir is really good.

Good for them that's great. I wish I could carry a tune past my shower curtain or car window..... Most everyone else is glad I can't I'm sure.

> This is Ethan Ford Singing the National Anthem at his Championship Game., His dad went to Cov Cath in the mid 90's.

 

>

> Check out this video on YouTube:

>

>

After reading the thread, I was hoping that maybe CovCath's student body was invited to attend the game for the pure entertainment they bring. Well worth the price of admission just to watch them!

> This is Ethan Ford Singing the National Anthem at his Championship Game., His dad went to Cov Cath in the mid 90's.

 

>

> Check out this video on YouTube:

>

>

 

Eric?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.