Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas 73 Kentucky 60

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt it. Beat Georgia and play Florida close.

Doubt it. Beat Georgia and play Florida close.

 

Kentucky won't win at Georgia.

 

Kentucky won't win at Georgia.

 

Maybe not but that's why they play the game.

 

Maybe not but that's why they play the game.

 

I thought it was the money. :lol:

John Clay blogged: As Cal was walking off he heard some of the Arkansas staff say, "They're soft." "What can I say?" Cal told the press.

John Clay blogged: As Cal was walking off he heard some of the Arkansas staff say' date=' "They're soft." "What can I say?" Cal told the press.[/quote']

 

It's true. Arkansas was much more physical.

John Clay blogged: As Cal was walking off he heard some of the Arkansas staff say, "They're soft." "What can I say?" Cal told the press.

 

That was me he heard...:D

Just good enough to look impressive against bad to just above-average teams at home. Just bad enough to look horrible against average to good teams on the road.

 

I still say beat Georgia, win one in the tourney and the Committee can't deny a 22-win defending national champion. A stumble or two by the Marylands of the world wouldn't hurt either.

Kentucky won't win at Georgia.

 

Paging brother Bluto.

John Clay blogged: As Cal was walking off he heard some of the Arkansas staff say, "They're soft." "What can I say?" Cal told the press.

 

I listened to Cal's presser and that is what Cal said. I thought that he said an Arkansas coach said that as well when shaking hands after the game, not sure.

Edited by oldrambler

Cal wishes he could fast forward to 2014, he just won't ever say it.

U.K. was intimidated, could not handle the Arkansas press or their half court pressure. Arkansas wanted this one more and played like it. Had the Razorbacks been any good at all it may have been around a 30pt. spread. Polson played his heart out as usual and I thought that WCS played hard. There is not much else to say other than what has been said. Arkansas deserved to win, the Cats didn't.

 

Now U.K. has to win in Athens on Thursday night and maybe a game or two in the SEC tourney. Get beat at UGA and the Cats imo have to win the SEC tourney to get in.

Cal wishes he could fast forward to 2014, he just won't ever say it.

 

He and I are both in that boat together I think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.