Arkansas 73 Kentucky 60

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just good enough to look impressive against bad to just above-average teams at home. Just bad enough to look horrible against average to good teams on the road.

I still say beat Georgia, win one in the tourney and the Committee can't deny a 22-win defending national champion. A stumble or two by the Marylands of the world wouldn't hurt either.

John Clay blogged: As Cal was walking off he heard some of the Arkansas staff say, "They're soft." "What can I say?" Cal told the press.

I listened to Cal's presser and that is what Cal said. I thought that he said an Arkansas coach said that as well when shaking hands after the game, not sure.

Edited by oldrambler

U.K. was intimidated, could not handle the Arkansas press or their half court pressure. Arkansas wanted this one more and played like it. Had the Razorbacks been any good at all it may have been around a 30pt. spread. Polson played his heart out as usual and I thought that WCS played hard. There is not much else to say other than what has been said. Arkansas deserved to win, the Cats didn't.

Now U.K. has to win in Athens on Thursday night and maybe a game or two in the SEC tourney. Get beat at UGA and the Cats imo have to win the SEC tourney to get in.