Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mississippi State vs. Kentucky

Which team will win? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Aren't they down to like 5 scholarship players?

 

I think they have 8 total players with 2 of them as walkons. There is no reason why Ky shouldn't run Miss St. out of the Gym. But stranger things have happened!

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK 86 State 56

If Miss. State gets to 50 then we really have something to talk about. They have been held at 50 or less I believe in 10 of their 26 games.

Let's hope Archie, Alex and Willie continue to play like they're in a contract year...because in many ways they are.

Just curious as to what anyone would see in Miss State that would make them think they would win?

 

 

We gave up trying to figure out Plantman a long time ago.

Knowing UK the way I do it will be a battle. The sky will then fall following the game.

Knowing UK the way I do it will be a battle. The sky will then fall following the game.

 

Kentucky rolls.

 

 

UK 78 Miss St. 54

I would expect the Cats to be a little bit flat coming off of a big win against an inferior opponent. I think the Cats find their stride eventually and win by about 15.

I would expect the Cats to be a little bit flat coming off of a big win against an inferior opponent. I think the Cats find their stride eventually and win by about 15.

 

So KY is only going to score 45 -50 points? Ky can come out flat and sleep walk and still outscore this Bulldog team. Might be in the bottom 25 of DI

So KY is only going to score 45 -50 points? Ky can come out flat and sleep walk and still outscore this Bulldog team. Might be in the bottom 25 of DI

 

???

So KY is only going to score 45 -50 points? Ky can come out flat and sleep walk and still outscore this Bulldog team. Might be in the bottom 25 of DI

 

This makes no sense....What does that have to do with Kentucky winning by ~15?

This makes no sense....What does that have to do with Kentucky winning by ~15?

 

If Miss St only scores 30-35 points and UK wins by 15........

If Miss St only scores 30-35 points and UK wins by 15........

 

Yea I get where he was going with it, but surprisingly enough, teams don't always score the same amount of points in every game.

 

Yea I get where he was going with it, but surprisingly enough, teams don't always score the same amount of points in every game.

 

UKMF couldn't seem to grasp the math... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.