Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mississippi State vs. Kentucky

Which team will win? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

U.K. coming off a HUGE win and need to keep winning. Cats can't afford to let this one get away. I hope that this U.K. team can get one with a good margin in this one, especially wit Arkansas at their place coming up.0

I'll pick U.K. by 15.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I messed up and didn't get the poll, could a mod please ad a poll? Thanks

Did I see the Mississippi state/Vandy score correct tonight?

  • Author
Did I see the Mississippi state/Vandy score correct tonight?

 

Yep, Vandy by 41 I believe.

I messed up and didn't get the poll, could a mod please ad a poll? Thanks

Done for you.

Kentucky 76-52.

Cats by 13. A little of a let down after the big win Sat.

Just curious as to what anyone would see in Miss State that would make them think they would win?

Just curious as to what anyone would see in Miss State that would make them think they would win?

 

They are awful. And that's being kind...

Aren't they down to like 5 scholarship players?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.