Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Has Dan Trame Resigned?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Why is it like that?

 

Every school has their sport that is most important and gets the most scrutiny. In Walton it's basketball - girls and boys.

  • Replies 118
  • Views 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I don't know Dan very well but he seems like a guy I'd like and I hear good things about him from HC and WV people.

I don't know Dan very well but he seems like a guy I'd like and I hear good things about him from HC and WV people.

 

I have known Danny for 35 years and he is the best...period.

  • Author
I have known Danny for 35 years and he is the best...period.

 

Does he still pitch in slow pitch?

I love me some Danny Trame. I still remember talking to him after the SK/Dixie game. He was scouting and told me that SK lost to Grant twice because they had a better chance of beating WV than Williamstown.

Dan is a good guy. Some kids have left the program over the last couple of years because "Little Johnny" wasn't getting enough looks or touches or just not getting to play. Or maybe they left for other reasons but they were basketball players and now everyone is pointing the finger at Dan. Maybe you don't agree with what he does or the way that he coaches. Tough! Maybe teach your kid to communicate and go and have a conversation with the coach to find out what they need to do to get better, improve and maybe get some minutes. Then again, maybe the coach would tell you that you need to focus on track or golf!

I know that if he does leave the school that Walton will be missing a great educator. He is one of the best teachers around!

  • Author

Is it true that Clinkenbeard will take over the boys?

Why in the heck does WV think they should be better than they are? They have never been any good at anything and that is understandable. A small school out in the country. Every once in awhile they will have a slightly competitive team. Dan Trame is a great guy and a good basketball coach. Walton was lucky to have ever had him there coaching. A coach being under scrutiny at Walton, you have got to be kidding. They are lucky anyone wants to even coach there.

Biggest issue at Walton is the parents, just like Dixie.

Is it true that Clinkenbeard will take over the boys?

 

Not a chance!! No truth at all.

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Clyde viewpost-right.png Is it true that Clinkenbeard will take over the boys?

Not a chance!! No truth at all.

 

I did hear this a couple of weeks ago. Not saying it will happen, but it is out there.

Maybe some of the parents should apply. They always know what is right.:rolleyes:

Maybe some of the parents should apply. They always know what is right.:rolleyes:

 

Then they would just have to run themselves out of town! :thumb: That is what some of them should do anyway.

Changes are coming and some people will still not be happy with them so they will just leave anyway....:idunno:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.