Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Tennessee Predictions

Who wins 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Kentucky
      63%
      12
    • Tennessee
      36%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I stand corrected..........................

 

Dance team is easier on the eyes. Not that I have noticed from press row... :walk:

Tennessee will win this game, we have seen the Cats play without Noel against Ole Miss on the road and it got bad real quick. I know Ole Miss is a better team but without Noel, the Cats lose their shot blocker and it makes it even harder to defend people on the perimeter, go back to the Florida game, after he went out. They don't have the quickness to guard anyone on the perimeter so then we have to play off of people which now brings in the 3. They also lose a great rebounder.

Any chance Calipari has the Cats play a lot more zone defense with Noel out for the year?

Ok I will point out that this team still has a ton of talent and a pretty darn good coach. No way they lose to Tennessee...........It may be close but they will win.

Cats by 5. Poythress finally shows up.

Cats by 5. Poythress finally shows up.

 

I've seen that about 100 times this year. :lol:

Jarrod Polson and Kyle Wiltjer are starting today. Poythress and I wanna say Goodwin? is coming off the bench.

Kentucky 68

 

Tennessee 34

 

 

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

 

I blame you.

I blame you.

 

 

I blame you and OR for crying about my post when I predicted UK to lose. That was the reason for that post. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.