Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Tennessee Predictions

Who wins 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Kentucky
      63%
      12
    • Tennessee
      36%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Kentucky playes Tennessee at noon on Saturday. The Wildcats won the last matchup against the Vols in Rupp by 10. Can they pull out another win, which is probably a "must-win" without Nerlens?

 

Thoughts and Predictions?

I want nothing more than for the Cats to come out & show they can play without Nerlens. But I see the Vols winning by 4.

Seems like the first game following Patrick Patterson being out of the lineup for the rest of the season in BCG's first year, they went to UT that first game and put up a hell of a fight but came up just short.

Seems like the first game following Patrick Patterson being out of the lineup for the rest of the season in BCG's first year, they went to UT that first game and put up a hell of a fight but came up just short.

 

UT is not anywhere near the teams from Bruce Pearls days..............BTW did anybody see him in his UC attire watching his daughter cheer?

Forgot the prediction part............Got distracted by my own UC cheerleaders comment...........:lol: UK wins 64-61.

This game along with every game from here on out comes down to 1. Are the Wildcats going to go in without Nerlens with a defeated, down mindset or 2. Are they going to "suck it up", go out sand play as hard as they can like Nelens did every time he went out on the floor like Cal has been tying to grind in them all season. I hope it is the latter. I am not giving up on this tram intill they prove they have given up.

 

U.K. by 6

Kentucky 64-60.

Tough pick for me with Noel being out. I do believe that this a must win for the Wildcats and this game may help with what to expect for the rest of the season.

Kentucky 68

 

Tennessee 34

 

 

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

UT is not anywhere near the teams from Bruce Pearls days..............BTW did anybody see him in his UC attire watching his daughter cheer?
Obviously. I was just pointing out the irony of it all.
Kentucky 68

 

Tennessee 34

 

 

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

 

 

Seriously, I think the Cats lose this one by 5-9 points.

Obviously. I was just pointing out the irony of it all.

 

Yeah actually that is ironic............I was just looking for an opening to discuss UC cheerleaders...................:D

Yeah actually that is ironic............I was just looking for an opening to discuss UC cheerleaders...................:D

 

Pearl's daughter is actually on the dance team...

Pearl's daughter is actually on the dance team...

 

I stand corrected..........................

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.