David Christian - Highlands' WR commits to Dayton

Oldbird

David Christian committed to Dayton. David is a quality young person and athlete and Dayton is getting a good student and football player. He comes from one of the finest families I know.

Congrats to David, as well as, the Christian family.

Congrats David. Congrats to Ron and Vicki.

One of the best parts of the HHS season was when David was finally able to overcome injury and play down the stretch for the Birds. Several key catches and his blocking ability set the standard for the Birds wide-outs.

The Dayton Flyers are getting a very productive football player.

David Christian committed to Dayton. David is a quality young person and athlete and Dayton is getting a good student and football player. He comes from one of the finest families I know.

Congrats to David, as well as, the Christian family.

I second this post. Ron and Vicki are awesome people and David is an outstanding young man.

He had some obstacles these past couple years but he will be a great college WR.

Best of Luck to David !!!

Awesome! Big congrats to David. Great school and so glad that Dayton is getting some of Highlands finest.

Ditto Henry. David is a very nice, polite young man. Dayton is getting a good one. He'll represent his family, Highlands and the Ft. Thomas community very well in any thing he does.

Congrats to David. One of those kids that as a spectator you really never know he is around, never in trouble, never clowning around or causing problems.

But when it came time to getting the job done on field you sure knew he was around because he made play after play both catching the football and blocking. :thumb:

Love this.

Congrats young man both on and off of the field.

Dayton really needs to upgrade the football program.

We were lucky to make it through the 70s and 80s when a lot of other Catholic universities cut their football program entirely. There are a lot of us that would like to see us move back into scholarship football; I just don't know where the money would come from.

Congratulations to Mr. Christian. Welcome to UD.