Favorite handgun

SportsGuy41017

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's about what my .460 did. And I guess at that price and the hype, I expected more. So, the gun and I parted ways.

Through my experience shooting several of these type of very large caliber revolvers, this is about as good as their performance gets. They just don't obtain rifle like performance.

Through my experience shooting several of these type of very large caliber revolvers, this is about as good as their performance gets. They just don't obtain rifle like performance.

I had a blackhawk, it was probably as accurate as the .460. And I was hoping that the gun was as good as advertised. Just not true.

Looking to possibly buy a gun this summer once I have time to take the CC class. What do you all suggest? Would like something simple for me, and for any SO that I end up marrying.

I have a Taurus Ultra light .38

you can put it in your pocket and forget it is there.

Probably shot 1500 rds thru it, not one problem.
I have heard and read that Glock said the problems were fixed, but that many owners were still having problems with an occasional brass flying back in their face, even with the gen 4. I wouldn't mind the occasional ejected casing conking me in the noggin at the range where I have eye protection but in a self defense scenario, I don't want to be blinded in one eye by a spent shell and not be able to see if I hit my target or not. :eek: