Where have all our great HS bball players gone?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAME THEM...... JEFFERSON? HENDERSON? IF HOLMES WINS THE STATE TITLE THIS YEAR AND JEFFERSON ATTENDS THE BIG TIME CAMPS AND PERFORMS WELL HE MAY GET SOME RECOGNITION BUT NO MCD ALL AMERICAN. :lol:

I said hopefully. I guess you didnt see that i figured its more than a long shot.

Really makes you wonder, I'm only 30 so I haven't seen all the greats listed but those from the mid '80's and up I've witnessed (excluding some of the Louisville guys) and they were all very good players. I guess you do have to blame the parents.

Albert Jackson won't be a burger boy. Not even had he stayed at Hopkins Co. Central.

You're right, and I agree; however, my point was that he would have been the #1 player in the state, and for the 2nd time in 3 years the most highly recruited player has left the state...

You're right, and I agree; however, my point was that he would have been the #1 player in the state, and for the 2nd time in 3 years the most highly recruited player has left the state...

CC maybe you can help me out......did CovCath play Hopkins Central County feat. Albert Jackson last year in the tourney in Owensboro?

Jefferson could very well be a McD's ALL AMERICAN... Name one player around here that can stop him from goin to the hole, and there isnt a better ball contributer than him. He works on his shot and gets a tad bit better on D, who knows where that boy could end up.

Jefferson could very well be a McD's ALL AMERICAN... Name one player around here that can stop him from goin to the hole, and there isnt a better ball contributer than him. He works on his shot and gets a tad bit better on D, who knows where that boy could end up.

Great high school player.

ZERO chance of McDonald's calling him.

I had dinner with Hal Mumme several years ago, and asked why the 6'5" QBs, etc. He said that the skilled 6'4"-6'5' athlete realizes they won't make the NBA, but can play in the NFL. More and more of the skill positions in FB are occupied by the former BB players.