Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bob Knight has lost it

Featured Replies

It's embarrassing that ESPN drags him out there for commentary, you can tell dementia is setting in. Listening to him in the Ole Miss game tonight, he really sounds like my grandfather did when his mind started to go. It is sad.

He lost it about 30 years ago.

  • Author
He lost it about 30 years ago.

 

I didn't write this to bash Bob Knight, regardless of what you thought of him as a coach his seniority is really showing now.

It's embarrassing that ESPN drags him out there for commentary, you can tell dementia is setting in. Listening to him in the Ole Miss game tonight, he really sounds like my grandfather did when his mind started to go. It is sad.

 

I've always respected Bob Knight for his coaching ability but I have to say...he's not making much sense lately.

  • Author
I've always respected Bob Knight for his coaching ability but I have to say...he's not making much sense lately.

 

Exactly my family is still going through Alzheimer's with my grandfather and it is sad to watch someone as their mind slip. And unless he was on something tonight his mind is going.

He has been harder to listen to, I thought something was wrong during the UK/Vandy game when he asked his PBP man what the other numbers stood for on the shot clock.

Bob Knight has always been a terrible commentator. Probably because he is such a jerk.

I didn't write this to bash Bob Knight, regardless of what you thought of him as a coach his seniority is really showing now.

I don't listen to or watch him so I have no opinion of his abilities as a commentator. If he has issues I pray for him and his family. The man was a great coach, but just flat out crazy on and off the court.

As crazy as he is, I bet IU alumni would pay big bucks to hear him speak regardless of what he had to say.

As crazy as he is, I bet IU alumni would pay big bucks to hear him speak regardless of what he had to say.

 

The older alums would. Not sure about the younger ones.

I'm with you HT.

 

He can't seem to follow the flow and situation of the game. Last night he was talking about scenarios as if the score was tied but the truth was Ole Miss was ahead by 2. Same in Vandy-UK game.

 

I think something is wrong. What, I don't know.

 

(BTW, I loathe him and the "bully" mentality he has always had but I think something is truly wrong.)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.