January 24, 201313 yr I hope they get Kelly back soon.....that will change everything. Last night was a perfect storm (no pun).........you just have to laugh at it, and move on. Three guards go 1-29 and Miami goes on a 25-1 run. Nothing you can do. Move on.
January 24, 201313 yr Also another court rush. This is me complaining about it. It is Duke and they were #1. That is acceptable. When Duke, UK, UNC, Kansas, Indiana, etc get beat folks are gonna rush the court. Just a fact of life. Especially if they are #1. I'm all for rushing the court. Have at it. If I was in college I'd be rushing the court celebrating with the team and other fans. YOLO. Now, Maryland rushing the court for beating NC State may be a bit much but I am all for having fun in college and rushing the court to celebrate after the game would be fun IMO.
January 24, 201313 yr Author Also another court rush. This is me complaining about it.Yep. Really, how exciting could it have been when you are doubling up a team for about half of the game? Yet another game when a group of people run about 50 ft just to stand around. I hope it fades away like slap bracelets.
January 24, 201313 yr Yep. Really, how exciting could it have been when you are doubling up a team for about half of the game? Yet another game when a group of people run about 50 ft just to stand around. I hope it fades away like slap bracelets. What are slap bracelets? :lol:
January 24, 201313 yr Author What are slap bracelets? :lol: Exactly. Slap bracelet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Actually for Christmas I received two reflective slap bracelets to wear while running or biking in the dark. They are kind of cool.
January 24, 201313 yr I thought the funniest part of the game was Plumlee trying to bull his way into the basket like he normally does. He rammed into the Johnson guy late in the game and bounced off and acted like it hurt his arm or shoulder.
January 24, 201313 yr Check out the Canes slapping the floor on D. Warren Sapp gets Miami players to slap floor in rout of Duke - CBSSports.com
January 24, 201313 yr Check out the Canes slapping the floor on D. Warren Sapp gets Miami players to slap floor in rout of Duke - CBSSports.com Love it
January 24, 201313 yr Check out the Canes slapping the floor on D. Warren Sapp gets Miami players to slap floor in rout of Duke - CBSSports.com Love it I had just turned the game on while the Miami player was shooting FT. After I got over the shock of the score, I saw them slap the floor and thought it was awesome as well!
January 24, 201313 yr Yes Dickie V made a comment about it rubbing it in on Duke. I would like him to explain the difference between Duke slapping the floor which is alright in his eyes and Ky last year doing the three goggles and he said there is no room for that in the game just play ball. Same thing in my eyes either way but not in his one eye I guess.
January 24, 201313 yr Check out the Canes slapping the floor on D. Warren Sapp gets Miami players to slap floor in rout of Duke - CBSSports.com That's funny. I hope it makes GrizzlyAdams mad.
January 24, 201313 yr Check out the Canes slapping the floor on D. Warren Sapp gets Miami players to slap floor in rout of Duke - CBSSports.com I ain't mad. That's pretty good. :lol: :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.