Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miami 90 Duke 63

Featured Replies

He's no Chuck Smith but Jim Larranaga must be an excellent coach.

 

:lol:

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyle Tucker ‏@KyleTucker_CJ

 

Ouch. RT @scacchoops: According @dpshow Duke practiced from 1:30 - 4:45 AM last night when they returned to Durham.

^ Good....I would have done the same thing.

Doesn't the NCAA forbid practicing at those hours?

 

Yep, no practice between midnight and 5am.

That's funny. I hope it makes GrizzlyAdams mad.

 

I hope you know I just made a list like yours. Your the only one on it right now too.

Yep, no practice between midnight and 5am.

 

It's OK, the rules don't apply to Duke...

 

Someone had to say it. :D

  • Author
Yep, no practice between midnight and 5am.

 

Doesn't the NCAA forbid practicing at those hours?

 

That would be hilarious if they got a violation for that.

Doesn't the NCAA forbid practicing at those hours?

 

Yep, no practice between midnight and 5am.

 

....and I have heard it's a fine to break said rule.....Krzyzewski has the scratch.

  • Author
....and I have heard it's a fine to break said rule.....Krzyzewski has the scratch.

 

And people want to know why I am not opposed to these kids being payed or at least to have some kind of representation. Let us say they did arrive back after a long plane ride and he immediately took the team to the gym for a practice which lasted until 4:45. What about the guys that have an early morning class the next day?

I hope you know I just made a list like yours. Your the only one on it right now too.

 

:lol::thumb:

What would you expect him to say yes we did it come get us.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.