Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Alabama updates

Featured Replies

That's why Goodwin keeps driving without dishing. Because when he does, Jimmy Dykes says NBA scouts love that. That is what is on Goodwin's mind

  • Replies 69
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK is getting shafted by the stripes. Goodwin was mugged then they call Bama ball after Lacey missed the layup. Now a goal tending call on Noel that was terrible.

^ not saying I like it all... Needs to be more TEAM involved

UK is getting shafted by the stripes. Goodwin was mugged then they call Bama ball after Lacey missed the layup. Now a goal tending call on Noel that was terrible.

 

Plus the ball that went out of bounds off two Bama players and no UK player near it.

Lacey needs to drink some pickle juice. I've had cramps in my hamstrings that are incredibly painful but no cramp can be as painful as he made it out to be.

Foul shooting is killin this team and has been all year.

All I can do is shrug and hope there's some things to enjoy this year. Because I can't see this team dancing. They just don't seem to have it.

 

The last 12 minutes or so of the first half they played the best I have seen them play all year. They have sleep walked through the second half.

Lacey needs to drink some pickle juice. I've had cramps in my hamstrings that are incredibly painful but no cramp can be as painful as he made it out to be.

 

Unless its not a cramp

I don't understand how a kid is 5-8 in 1 half and gets 2 shots this far in the 2nd....make 0 sense.

Guess i will say it again foul shooting will be the death of this team.

Wiltjer seemed to rush that free throw I thought.

The last 12 minutes or so of the first half they played the best I have seen them play all year. They have sleep walked through the second half.

 

Sadly, I missed everything up until about 2 minutes before my post. I haven't seen the worst, but certainly missed the best.

I don't understand how a kid is 5-8 in 1 half and gets 2 shots this far in the 2nd....make 0 sense.

 

He passes the ball and never gets it back. The Cats do not deserve to win this game.....

Why can't UK hit a darn free throw!!! Man that has killed them in a lot of games this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.