Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Alabama updates

Featured Replies

Lettin' em play... I like the physicality!

  • Replies 69
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that's the bad part about coming off your man to get a block.

Wiltjer standing flatfooted and didn't get that defensive rebound. Cost UK 2 points.

Wiltjer standing flatfooted and didn't get that defensive rebound. Cost UK 2 points.

 

Wiltjer a defensive liability? I won't hear of it!

Wiltjer will be covered... Who do ya go to? I say Mays

I hope to the high hills that Goodwin goes pro this year. Selfish. Don't like the way he plays.

Goodwin and Harrow are like cheese graters on my soul

 

 

Can UK play with 5 big men because their guard play is horrible

Just realized I was 10 seconds behind via the DVR... Embarrassing

Another wrong call on the out of bounds. Oh well. Foregone conclusion anyway.

I can't wait for Archie to be gone.

 

He's bad. Whoever said he was UKs best player is surely mistaken.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.