January 23, 201313 yr UK has no offense, unless Wiltjer is scoring, or is setting someone else up. They better get their defensive intensity back or it's going to be a long second half.
January 23, 201313 yr UK has to get some shots within the offense for Wiltjer. One point in 7 minutes for UK in this half.
January 23, 201313 yr Goodwin refuses to pass, especially to Wiltjer, who has not taken a shot that I remember in the half.
January 23, 201313 yr I'll say it again, Archie is so selfish. Take Goodwin out and play Poythress his minutes.
January 23, 201313 yr Kentucky needs to silence this crowd if they want to pull this one out! Offense is so frustrating to watch...
January 23, 201313 yr What in the hell is Harrow doing? He has been somewhere else all night. Just sit him down and let him watch the rest of this one.
January 23, 201313 yr Goodwin refuses to pass, now Harrow is playing similarly. Drive and kick to a teammate ........please
January 23, 201313 yr All I can do is shrug and hope there's some things to enjoy this year. Because I can't see this team dancing. They just don't seem to have it.
January 23, 201313 yr Goodwin refuses to pass, now Harrow is playing similarly. Drive and kick to a teammate ........please Yep. The 1 on 3, 1 on 4 drives by those two continue to happen.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.