Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt

Who wins Thursday? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins Thursday?

    • Kentucky
      92%
      25
    • Vanderbilt
      7%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cats win 77-67

Ram, go to a Vandy game and you get these highly educated, far left liberals,who look like they don't belong at a sporting event. I am not talking about the elderly either. Different from any place I have ever been.

 

How does one "look like they belong at a sporting event" and are you saying that conservatives are uneducated?

Vandy is awful & one of the worst offensive teams in the country, therefore I fully expect them to shoot the lights out. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

 

 

"Vandy's gonna kill Ralphie!!"

  • Author
How does one "look like they belong at a sporting event" and are you saying that conservatives are uneducated?

 

No, I am not saying conservatives are uneducated. I am a conservative, although I am a registered Democrat. I also have a Master's Degree. Clyde, as far as looking like they belong, you just have to be there. That is the best way to describe them. Maybe, this will help. Most of the adults are the Wine and Cheese crowd. Yes, there are some like that all over. That best describes most of the adults at Vandy games.

  • Author

Bugatti probably has an idea about their crowd, as well.

No, I am not saying conservatives are uneducated. I am a conservative, although I am a registered Democrat. I also have a Master's Degree. Clyde, as far as looking like they belong, you just have to be there. That is the best way to describe them. Maybe, this will help. Most of the adults are the Wine and Cheese crowd. Yes, there are some like that all over. That best describes most of the adults at Vandy games.

 

Interesting.

Bugatti probably has an idea about their crowd, as well.

I have been to 3 games at Vandy. 3 of the worst experiences of my life.

Cats 67 Vandy 53

Vandy is awful & one of the worst offensive teams in the country, therefore I fully expect them to shoot the lights out. :lol:

 

:lol: That makes perfect sense to me considering some of the games that UK has played in the past in Nashville.

Vandy is awful & one of the worst offensive teams in the country, therefore I fully expect them to shoot the lights out. :lol:
This usually happens too. I hope not. We need to smack them in the mouth right out of the game and let them know who is the best team.
:lol: That makes perfect sense to me considering some of the games that UK has played in the past in Nashville.

 

:thumb:

 

This usually happens too. I hope not. We need to smack them in the mouth right out of the game and let them know who is the best team.

 

Exactly. Put them away quick & don't let them even come close to getting back in the game.

Is this game on TV?

Rece Davis and Bobby Knight on the call!!!

 

I tweeted this a few minutes ago...

Worst drinking game ever, take a drink everytime Bob Knight says Kentucky or Calapari during the game. #BBN @DrunkCoachCal #notgettingdrunk

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.