Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt

Who wins Thursday? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins Thursday?

    • Kentucky
      92%
      25
    • Vanderbilt
      7%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Wildcats travel to Nashville to open SEC play against the Commodores and their wacko liberal fans. Vandy is rebuilding, but, Memorial Gym is a sellout, first of the year. However, there is expected to be between 4000-5000 Kentucky fans in the house. I say the Wildcats get off to a 1-0 start in Conference play with a 72-62 victory.

Drat. Wrong button. I'm definitely not picking Vanderbilt; they're profoundly bad. Even that bizarre arena won't stop Kentucky from smashing Vandy into dust this year.

 

Cats by 17.

Wildcats travel to Nashville to open SEC play against the Commodores and their wacko liberal fans. Vandy is rebuilding, but, Memorial Gym is a sellout, first of the year. However, there is expected to be between 4000-5000 Kentucky fans in the house. I say the Wildcats get off to a 1-0 start in Conference play with a 72-62 victory.

 

:confused: I'm sure Kentucky will win, but I have no idea what you mean there.

  • Author

Ram, go to a Vandy game and you get these highly educated, far left liberals,who look like they don't belong at a sporting event. I am not talking about the elderly either. Different from any place I have ever been.

Ram, go to a Vandy game and you get these highly educated, far left liberals,who look like they don't belong at a sporting event. I am not talking about the elderly either. Different from any place I have ever been.

 

Not saying you are wrong, because I haven't been to a game down there, but Nashville is full of conservatives. I find it hard they all the liberals go to Vandy.

 

Anyhow, Cats by 20.

Lexington is solid blue, for the record. As for whether it's liberals or conservatives that you would expect to see at the game, I'd point out that there appear to be plenty of sports fans in New York and California.

I'm very interested in this game to see if the Cats continue to markedly improve....not that Vandy is good this year but Stallings is a good coach, their gym is a tough to play in and the Dores just love to beat UK. I've been impressed with Kentucky of late.

I can see it being a battle, but I am hoping for a 95 point victory. I am not a big fan of Vandy. Rudest fans I have ever been around. No problem taunting, and when thing go bad, they revert back to the "well, we are more concerned with academics than athletics and you should beat us" demeanor.

I worry anytime that UK goes into that museum of a gym in Nashville. Great UK teams have had a lot of trouble at Vandy. Both teams are down this season but the Cats have more talent. This game will depend on how this young team handles their game with the Vandy crowd all over them. On the road in conference is a new adventure for this team.

With Vandy rebuilding as well I will pick UK by 6 but would not be shocked with a loss.

 

GO BIG BLUE !!!

Vandy is awful & one of the worst offensive teams in the country, therefore I fully expect them to shoot the lights out. :lol:

  • Author
Not saying you are wrong, because I haven't been to a game down there, but Nashville is full of conservatives. I find it hard they all the liberals go to Vandy.

 

Anyhow, Cats by 20.

 

Big Black,

 

It is just a different type of crowd. You would have to be there to see. It is hard for me to explain. I know the city of Nashville is full of conservatives, but, the crowds at Vandy are a lot different from anywhere else I have been.

Kentucky by 21.

 

UK 86

Vandy 65

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.