January 6, 201313 yr Anyone care to explain this kid's game? Honestly haven't been able to watch him play much.
January 6, 201313 yr Author CBSSports.com @CBSSports CBB recruiting --> RT @JeffBorzello: Dakari Johnson, as expected, announces for Kentucky. Wildcats now have four top-10 players in the fold.
January 6, 201313 yr Anyone care to explain this kid's game? Honestly haven't been able to watch him play much. Huge body that can move under the rim.
January 6, 201313 yr Anyone care to explain this kid's game? Honestly haven't been able to watch him play much. Ranked #1 Center this year.
January 6, 201313 yr ^ What makes him so effective though? Great technique and footwork? I don't remember him looking super athletic from when he played with MKG. Does he have any kind of range? Great finisher around the rim?
January 6, 201313 yr Anyone care to explain this kid's game? Honestly haven't been able to watch him play much. #1 Center in the class his style is beastly.
January 6, 201313 yr ^ What makes him so effective though? Great technique and footwork? I don't remember him looking super athletic from when he played with MKG. Does he have any kind of range? Great finisher around the rim? Ever heard of Dwight Howard..... No I'm kidding I don't know Gametime will have to tell us.
January 6, 201313 yr Greatest recruiting class ever? 4 of the top 10 and 5 of the top 13, correct? Has to be the greatest ever, right? Cal is a genius. Genius I tell you. Amazing. Tip of my Highlands hat from this Dukie.
January 6, 201313 yr Greatest recruiting class ever? 4 of the top 10 and 5 of the top 13, correct? Has to be the greatest ever, right? Cal is a genius. Genius I tell you. Amazing. Tip of my Highlands hat from this Dukie. 4 of the top 12 according to ESPN's rankings. Hopefully going to make it 5 at some point Marcus Lee is at #30. Slacker. Then Willis wherever he is. 6 commits thus far.
January 6, 201313 yr Greatest recruiting class ever? 4 of the top 10 and 5 of the top 13, correct? Has to be the greatest ever, right? Cal is a genius. Genius I tell you. Amazing. Tip of my Highlands hat from this Dukie. And Cal isn't finished recruiting yet........ Could add Randel, Gordon and or Wiggins......WOW
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.