January 7, 201313 yr Apparently, Evan Daniels is saying he thinks Wiggins will end up at FSU... 1).What's your thoughts on that? 2). Does that mean UK has a better shot at Randle? 3). Knowing UK's projected roster next year, who fits better? Wiggins or Randle? Evan is guessing like everyone else right now. Part of his job to generate views and drive memberships. UK still has a very good shot at both. Wiggins is the better player. Any discussion pretty much ends there...
January 7, 201313 yr Very happy that we landed Dakari! Cal just gets it done. I wonder sometimes what other coaches really think (other than Bill Self, already heard what he thinks).
January 7, 201313 yr Very happy that we landed Dakari! Cal just gets it done. I wonder sometimes what other coaches really think (other than Bill Self, already heard what he thinks). What does Bill Self think?
January 7, 201313 yr What does Bill Self think? I don't remember his exact words, but it was along the lines of how he think Cal is a great recruiter and how of course he would love to have the one and done players that Cal gets. I think he said it after the Championship. It was just refreshing after every other coach acts like they wouldn't want those players, when in reality, they were just out recruited.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.