Video IHigh is a waste of the KHSAA's money - May be a local issue

Dlbdonn

May have more to do with your ISP and/or computer specs (RAM, processor speed, video card maybe...i'm definitely not a "computer" guy) than the browser. I tried it with Chrome, IE, and Firefox and had the same issues with all three. What's frustrating for me is since I've seen the games myself, all I really want to do is show people (my Dad, primarily) a few plays from each game. Trying to find those plays is a real pain in the neck.

May have more to do with your ISP and/or computer specs (RAM, processor speed, video card maybe...i'm definitely not a "computer" guy) than the browser. I tried it with Chrome, IE, and Firefox and had the same issues with all three. What's frustrating for me is since I've seen the games myself, all I really want to do is show people (my Dad, primarily) a few plays from each game. Trying to find those plays is a real pain in the neck.

Hey, hey, my RAM is more then sufficient, so I've been told.

• 10 months later...

I haven't really had any problems out of them. Usually a pretty good experience watching online as far as I can tell. Maybe it's a Mac and Safari thing, but I haven't really had any problems that I can think of.

I do wish they had more games so I could follow from Texas, but understand why they don't.