Video IHigh is a waste of the KHSAA's money - May be a local issue

Dlbdonn

I access BGP on Google Chrome and not one problem, video NEVER stopped!!! Stay away from Internet Explorer.

Odd that some are having issues, we use Ihigh and one of its subsidiaries for all our State Championship games, Allstar games and Team KY games with no issues.

I tried after the game ended and it was bad. I tried at 3:30am on Sat morning and still bad. i tried several times on Sat still bad. I tired Sunday morning and it is running without a problem. It seems whatever problem there was is not corrected (at least for me). Anyone having issues should try it again.

Well scratch what I just posted. I started to try and watch NCC and the buffering is bad once again. No sure why it was ok for awhile today when I watched HHS and now its bad. I switched over to see if HHS game was ok and it is now hard to watch also. I guess I will try again later.

Well scratch what I just posted. I started to try and watch NCC and the buffering is bad once again. No sure why it was ok for awhile today when I watched HHS and now its bad. I switched over to see if HHS game was ok and it is now hard to watch also. I guess I will try again later.
Same here.