Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central/Bell County predictions

Central @ Bell County 48 members have voted

  1. 1. Central @ Bell County

    • Central (10-2)
      45%
    • Bell County (10-2)
      54%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bell County Bobcats

Playoff Appearances: 26

Regional Final Record: 10-7

 

Central Yellowjackets

Playoff Appearances: 19

Regional Final Record: 7-2

 

Past Playoff Meetings

2011 - Central 26, Bell County 0

Central doesn't travel out of Louisville well, I would not be surprised to see Bell win.

Central is in for a Shock on Log Mtn. Wayne had Central Beat and couldn't finish the Deal. Bell will finish. Good Luck Wayne.

Central is in for a Shock on Log Mtn. Wayne had Central Beat and couldn't finish the Deal. Bell will finish. Good Luck Wayne.

 

I will have to agree with you. Can't wait for Central to feel the atmosphere in the Mountains.

I will have to agree with you. Can't wait for Central to feel the atmosphere in the Mountains.

 

Didn't they play Johnson Central a few years ago? PR is right...Central historically hasn't performed at their best on the road. I'm going with Central to win, but wouldn't be surprised if Bell wins. It will be a good game, I'd suspect.

Didn't they play Johnson Central a few years ago? PR is right...Central historically hasn't performed at their best on the road. I'm going with Central to win, but wouldn't be surprised if Bell wins. It will be a good game, I'd suspect.

 

They went to JC in 2006 none of these on the team have experienced it.

 

They went to JC in 2006 none of these on the team have experienced it.

 

I thought they'd played a mountain team more recently.

Bell stands tall on Log Mountain. BC wins 28-21.

Central 24 Bell Co. 17

Bell wins this one at the "Swamp" on Pine Mountain. That's one way to slow the speed of Central

I thought they'd played a mountain team more recently.

 

I don't think so not going there to play.

I personally don't have a Dog in this fight, but IMO I feel Bell gets this one having home field advantage with a great Fan base!!

Central 27-21.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.