October 5, 201214 yr Mitt Romney seemed so prepared and able to quote statistics because he violated debate rules and cheated by bringing notes. Watch the video at the 9 second mark you can see him pull notes out of his pocket. More evidence he's a fraud. :irked:
October 5, 201214 yr Interesting. I didn't notice Romney sneaking the notes on the podium but I did notice at the end of the debate he seemed to want to get back to his podium and grab papers and seemed anxious about it. It struck me as strange because Obama did not go back to his podium for any papers. An aide did come out to Obama's podium a little later. I haven't heard anything about this in the media. Are people talking about it? Maybe there isn't anything wrong with it?
October 5, 201214 yr I thought they were permitted to have a sheet of paper with them for jotting notes of reminder.
October 5, 201214 yr I thought they were permitted to have a sheet of paper with them for jotting notes of reminder. The question then becomes was there already paper on the podium available to them.
October 5, 201214 yr IMO-----If he "snuck in notecards" to a debate and it is verboten, then it's like he got through airport security with a loaded gun. In other words, unlikely. I'll be interested to learn the debate rules and regulations and if he was indeed in violation.
October 5, 201214 yr Author The question then becomes was there already paper on the podium available to them. You don't see Obama pulling out a pen or note card but he writes notes throughout the debate. Seems to me there were pens and note pads on the podium already.
October 5, 201214 yr :lol::lol::lol: Altitude, note cards, lies, what's next the Penguin used his umbrella to spray Obama with laughing gas?
October 5, 201214 yr Author :lol::lol::lol: Altitude, note cards, lies, what's next the Penguin used his umbrella to spray Obama with laughing gas? I know he should have just lied more forcefully and aggressively, it appeals greatly to the low information voter like yourself.
October 5, 201214 yr :lol::lol::lol: Altitude, note cards, lies, what's next the Penguin used his umbrella to spray Obama with laughing gas? Actually, Obama does have another job besides trying to get elected! Thanks to his great personal wealth, Romney has done nothing but campaign for the last 6 years.
October 5, 201214 yr I know he should have just lied more forcefully and aggressively, it appeals greatly to the low information voter like yourself. No need for insults. Just keep looking for excuses.
October 5, 201214 yr :lol::lol::lol: Altitude, note cards, lies, what's next the Penguin used his umbrella to spray Obama with laughing gas? No no. Here on BGP we blame it all on the refs. Stripes fault always.
October 5, 201214 yr Actually, Obama does have another job besides trying to get elected! Thanks to his great personal wealth, Romney has done nothing but campaign for the last 6 years. Obama is a career politician, all he has ever done is try and get elected.
October 5, 201214 yr If they're notes, do you have a link on notes not being allowed? I tried to google it and can't find anything, even on the Commission on Presidential Debates.
October 5, 201214 yr No no. Here on BGP we blame it all on the refs. Stripes fault always. Refs? Hell's bells we are down to thin air and not cards.
October 5, 201214 yr If they're notes, do you have a link on notes not being allowed? I tried to google it and can't find anything, even on the Commission on Presidential Debates. I would be surprised if they weren't allowed to at least have note cards.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.