October 4, 201214 yr I tired to tell Corleone this 2 days ago, and he wouldn't listen. He always such a skeptic.:laugh:
October 4, 201214 yr I tired to tell Corleone this 2 days ago, and he wouldn't listen. Matt Jones and I should have listened.
October 4, 201214 yr It's just a shame UK opens the basketball season with Maryland this year instead of next.
October 4, 201214 yr Now Cal can go after the other positions. The Harrisons will be a nice recruiting tool. Who wouldn't want to play with them.
October 4, 201214 yr The only thing better than the twins committing was FKYW's repeated rants on Twitter about ESPNU showing football highlights in the lead up to the announcement. :lol: Looking forward to seeing Aaron & Andrew in blue.
October 4, 201214 yr Raise your hands if you think they'll be at UK for 4 years as claimed. Hello. Is this thing on?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.