Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dejujuan Walker's father

Featured Replies

I don't know if anyone has heard or not, but Dejujuan Walker, a football player for Dayton High School just lost his father in a car accident. I just found this information out over the weekend. From what I have found out, his father was the only person that he was living with and is pretty much on his own now. I have heard that many people from Dayton and some family of his friends from school are providing support.

 

There has been a memorial fund set up for his father at Fifth Third bank and donations can be made at any branch. The name of it is the James Walker memorial fund. If anyone is capable of donating anything at all, I'm sure that it would be very appreciated.

 

Also, please keep this young man and anyone else associated with the family in your prayers.

Prayers sent, and I'm glad to hear the Dayton community is trying to help this young man out.

We'll be sure to mention it this week at the Ludlow/Dayton game. Our thoughts and prayers go out to him.

Very special young man. have had a chance to get to know him and he is a great person. He is very compassionate, a good leader, and has a great outlook on life.

Prayers to this kid and his family.

Prayers to him and his remaining family. Sorry to hear that.

Prayers going out to the youngman from the BigZig family.

This is Dejujuan Walker and I just want to say Thanks everyone who has donated or even simply sent there blessing. I along with my sister am doing fine and even though life's gonna be tougher from here on out but my Father prepared me for it and I'm ready to take the challenge. But I just wanted to let everyone know how I was doing and to let you'll know I am and will be prepared for Fridays.

Edited by Devils74
I didn't put my name

This is Dejujuan Walker and I just want to say Thanks everyone who has donated or even simply sent there blessing. I along with my sister am doing fine and even though life's gonna be tougher from here on out but my Father prepared me for it and I'm ready to take the challenge. But I just wanted to let everyone know how I was doing and to let you'll know I am and will be prepared for Fridays.

 

Sorry for your loss! Sounds like dad did a great job raising you! Best wishes!

This is Dejujuan Walker and I just want to say Thanks everyone who has donated or even simply sent there blessing. I along with my sister am doing fine and even though life's gonna be tougher from here on out but my Father prepared me for it and I'm ready to take the challenge. But I just wanted to let everyone know how I was doing and to let you'll know I am and will be prepared for Fridays.

 

Sorry for your loss Dejujuan, we are all praying for you and your sister.

This is Dejujuan Walker and I just want to say Thanks everyone who has donated or even simply sent there blessing. I along with my sister am doing fine and even though life's gonna be tougher from here on out but my Father prepared me for it and I'm ready to take the challenge. But I just wanted to let everyone know how I was doing and to let you'll know I am and will be prepared for Fridays.
We are so sorry for your loss. You sound like an astounding young man. It sounds like your father raised you to be very responsible. Good luck in the future.
This is Dejujuan Walker and I just want to say Thanks everyone who has donated or even simply sent there blessing. I along with my sister am doing fine and even though life's gonna be tougher from here on out but my Father prepared me for it and I'm ready to take the challenge. But I just wanted to let everyone know how I was doing and to let you'll know I am and will be prepared for Fridays.

 

Wishing, hoping and praying that you and your sister can find the peace you deserve. I'm grateful the Dayton and NKY communities have come together to give you the support you need! Your father was obviously a great man to raise such an outstanding son! I hope that the wind is always at your back, Dejujuan! Best of luck to you and yours!!!

  • Author
This is Dejujuan Walker and I just want to say Thanks everyone who has donated or even simply sent there blessing. I along with my sister am doing fine and even though life's gonna be tougher from here on out but my Father prepared me for it and I'm ready to take the challenge. But I just wanted to let everyone know how I was doing and to let you'll know I am and will be prepared for Fridays.

 

I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you and your sister. The two of you and the rest of the family continue to be in my prayers.

Dejujaun, my prayers go out to you and your sister and May God Bless. You have a great attitude and hang in there. Good luck Friday. JD

This is Dejujuan Walker and I just want to say Thanks everyone who has donated or even simply sent there blessing. I along with my sister am doing fine and even though life's gonna be tougher from here on out but my Father prepared me for it and I'm ready to take the challenge. But I just wanted to let everyone know how I was doing and to let you'll know I am and will be prepared for Fridays.

 

I hope you and Crystal work through this together. She is a strong young lady and looked out for you when you were little and moved to Kentucky and were staying with your Grandmother. Your dad was a very dedicated father who did anything and everything to stay in and be part of his children's lives. Continue to make him proud!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.