Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dejujuan Walker's father

Featured Replies

Glad to hear the young man will be playing tonight.

 

Teared up a bit when I read he's changing his number to 40 because that was his dad's number.

 

From my reffing days I've always been a fan of the Dayton community - good people. They'll rally around this young man and his sister.

This is Dejujuan Walker and I just want to say Thanks everyone who has donated or even simply sent there blessing. I along with my sister am doing fine and even though life's gonna be tougher from here on out but my Father prepared me for it and I'm ready to take the challenge. But I just wanted to let everyone know how I was doing and to let you'll know I am and will be prepared for Fridays.

 

My family is praying for you. I must say that your father would be extremely proud of the message that you just sent. I don't believe that I would have been able to say this at your age. You are an inspiration, not just for your teammates, but for every player in NKY. Good luck the rest of the season.

Well the actual reason I'm wearing #40 is because that was how old my dad was, but I accidently told the paper different, although if I knew his actual jersey # I'd be wearing it. But I just wanted to say that and once again Thank everyone for their godd wishes and prayers for my family and I. All the help is very much appreciated by my family, also know that the prayers have been working! My Father dedicated his life to taking care of me and the rest of my siblings and has left me a proud and greatful son. A special thanks goes to my whole Greendevil community for coming together and helping more than anyone could ask for. So Thank each and everyone of you who've done something to at least try and help and I will take all the prayers and helpful words with me throughout the rest of my life, also as an extra insentive to get the job done On The Field. God Bless and everyone have an amazing day.

Many Blessings from our Monroe County community. You and your sister are on our prayer list and in our thoughts. Good favors are in your future young man, walk with God and he will lend a helping hand when you feel overwhelmed! May He bless you and your sister. Much Love!!!

Well the actual reason I'm wearing #40 is because that was how old my dad was, but I accidently told the paper different, although if I knew his actual jersey # I'd be wearing it. But I just wanted to say that and once again Thank everyone for their godd wishes and prayers for my family and I. All the help is very much appreciated by my family, also know that the prayers have been working! My Father dedicated his life to taking care of me and the rest of my siblings and has left me a proud and greatful son. A special thanks goes to my whole Greendevil community for coming together and helping more than anyone could ask for. So Thank each and everyone of you who've done something to at least try and help and I will take all the prayers and helpful words with me throughout the rest of my life, also as an extra insentive to get the job done On The Field. God Bless and everyone have an amazing day.

 

Young man, you have been dealt a terrible hand. However you seem to realize that your father did his best to show you the right path to follow and with the attitude and outlook you possess you will make your father proud. I wish you nothing but the best in the future.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.