3. Cooper

4. SK

5. Conner

6. Campbell

7. Ryle

8. Boone

9. Beechwood

10. NCC

Boone?????? If this was the top 10 most talented list, yes for sure. This program was shut out two weeks in a row with a murderers row of talented skill players. Moss, Diaw, Floyd, Boston and Marshall. If you can't score with that stable of talent, then your whole program needs re-evaluation. The Hauck offense is obsolete due to the athletic evolution of players on the defensive side of the ball. There needs to be an effort to develop quarterbacks staring at the middle school level. Sophmore year is too late to start developing quarterbacks.

1. HHS

2. CCH

3. Cooper

4. SK

5. Conner

6. Campbell

7. Ryle

8. Boone

9. Beechwood

10. NCC

I would move SK over Cooper, Campbell over Conner and would move up Beechwood over Boone and move NCC out and Scott in.

HHS

CovCath

SK

Cooper

Campbell

Conner

Ryle

Beechwood

Boone

Scott

I would move SK over Cooper, Campbell over Conner and would move up Beechwood over Boone and move NCC out and Scott in.

HHS

CovCath

SK

Cooper

Campbell

Conner

Ryle

Beechwood

Boone

Scott

Cooper belongs above SK. Cooper has had a tougher schedule than SK to date.

Cooper belongs above SK. Cooper has had a tougher schedule than SK to date.

But in seeing that Cooper only beat BC by 10 (and I saw film of that game) and reading and speaking to those who attended the game vs. Campbell (I watched the first half of that game via the Internet), I think SK is a better team. So that is why I have SK at #3 and Cooper at #4.

But in seeing that Cooper only beat BC by 10 (and I saw film of that game) and reading and speaking to those who attended the game vs. Campbell (I watched the first half of that game via the Internet), I think SK is a better team. So that is why I have SK at #3 and Cooper at #4.

I have seen both. I put Cooper above SK. I think SK would have a hard time scoring on Cooper. I see that as a 17-7 game in favor of Cooper.

Boone?????? If this was the top 10 most talented list, yes for sure. This program was shut out two weeks in a row with a murderers row of talented skill players. Moss, Diaw, Floyd, Boston and Marshall. If you can't score with that stable of talent, then your whole program needs re-evaluation. The Hauck offense is obsolete due to the athletic evolution of players on the defensive side of the ball. There needs to be an effort to develop quarterbacks staring at the middle school level. Sophmore year is too late to start developing quarterbacks.

i agree that Boone has a lot of talent, Casey Boston is a beast, unfortunatley he broke his ankle in yesterday's game in 3 places and is out for the year. he is such a great talent too, i would of been using him as their tailback myself, but that's just me. As far as Moss, I think too many on here are giving his name the credit and I think he may be one of the most overrated players discussed on here. He isn't very good, his hands are not good at all ( i've known him for years and my son has played with him for years. ) in the cooper game alone he had 3 drops right in his hands before he made his first catch. He's never been known for good hands, but his size is perfect for a blocking TE. Boone unfortunatley is stuck in the same offense they ran for decades and you are right, they really need to adapt to the players they have instead of forcing the players to run the same style they have always run no matter what type of players they have.

We know why you have SK above Cooper, purely bias on your part and your hatred for Cooper. Cooper before the season had a 7-7 against SK and whooped up pretty good on SK, I don't think SK can beat them this year, I don't think it would be close.

Edited by mcpapa

i agree that Boone has a lot of talent, Casey Boston is a beast, unfortunatley he broke his ankle in yesterday's game in 3 places and is out for the year. he is such a great talent too, i would of been using him as their tailback myself, but that's just me. As far as Moss, I think too many on here are giving his name the credit and I think he may be one of the most overrated players discussed on here. He isn't very good, his hands are not good at all ( i've known him for years and my son has played with him for years. ) in the cooper game alone he had 3 drops right in his hands before he made his first catch. He's never been known for good hands, but his size is perfect for a blocking TE. Boone unfortunatley is stuck in the same offense they ran for decades and you are right, they really need to adapt to the players they have instead of forcing the players to run the same style they have always run no matter what type of players they have.

Now that is funny! He has great hands and anyone who says differently, even if they have "known him for years", hasn't paid much attention to detail.

Don't know about him dropping passes right in his hands at Cooper game because I wasn't there but I have followed his career closely, have thrown the ball to him myself, have watched him play both FB and BB, and his hands are exceptional. He is not in shape right now because of paperwork eliminating equal practice with others and is a young 14-year old playing up to HS. Watch and see what he does if he stays in NKY.

Isn't the young man a Frosh? Give him time to grow into that body of his. You couldn't handle what I am sure that young man has to carry around being the Son and the young brother of.

Just because I am not drinking the Kool Aid your severing, doesn't mean I hate Cooper, it just means I don't think they have reached that level yet! Enjoy your season and we will see come November.

BTW, some of my co-workers family kids play Basketball for Cooper and I consider a couple of the Baseball parents friends of mine and your Baseball Coach is a CovCath guy to boot.

Have said time after time your Baseball field could be the nicest in NKy if they are allowed to spend the money to improve it and maintain it!