Astros at Reds Series 9/7 thru 9/9/12

LRCW

Why don't you stop by the hospital and pay LRCW a visit? That way, he can explain it to you. While you're there, he can give you a shot for whatever turned your wang green in your avatar.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct. Working, I'm sicker than 99% of the patients I've seen today. I can't breathe, or smell, which means I'm not eating. I have a fever that keeps breaking, sweating like Ram when the jury said they had a verdict. I apologize to everyone in advance for being a dick today,
And the rest of the days??????

You are correct. Working, I'm sicker than 99% of the patients I've seen today. I can't breathe, or smell, which means I'm not eating. I have a fever that keeps breaking, sweating like Ram when the jury said they had a verdict. I apologize to everyone in advance for being a dick today,

I bet you do smell if you are sweating that much. Can you say the d word on here? If so that opens up a lot of possibilities.

I spoke with a guy who saw Stubbs on his way to play golf Thursday morning. Lance McAlister tweeted that he saw Stubbs at the UC/Pitt game at Nippert Thursday night.

After a couple days of rest and getting his head cleared, I predict Stubbs will start the road to recovery tonight.