Astros at Reds Series 9/7 thru 9/9/12

LRCW

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good sign for the Reds. Your predictions suck.

So does a shop vac, your point?

This team looks like they are wearing down a bit. I think they need to get that #1 seed and rest some guys here and there when they can, would even consider skipping a start for each Starter at least once in Sept.

So does a shop vac, your point?

This team looks like they are wearing down a bit. I think they need to get that #1 seed and rest some guys here and there when they can, would even consider skipping a start for each Starter at least once in Sept.

My point? You really don't get it? Do I need to draw a picture? You make predictions. They are wrong most of the time. That means if you pick the Reds to lose 2 out of 3 to the Astros they will either win 2 out of 3, or win all 3. Have you been watching any games? Dusty has been resting guys all year. As far as the starting pitchers, they are fine. They are getting an extra days rest all month because of all the days off in September.

LRCW on the cough medicine. Love it!

You are correct. Working, I'm sicker than 99% of the patients I've seen today. I can't breathe, or smell, which means I'm not eating. I have a fever that keeps breaking, sweating like Ram when the jury said they had a verdict. I apologize to everyone in advance for being a dick today,

My point? You really don't get it? Do I need to draw a picture? You make predictions. They are wrong most of the time. That means if you pick the Reds to lose 2 out of 3 to the Astros they will either win 2 out of 3, or win all 3. Have you been watching any games? Dusty has been resting guys all year. As far as the starting pitchers, they are fine. They are getting an extra days rest all month because of all the days off in September.

Yes please draw me a picture, and if you can include a smiley face it would be nice.

Yes please draw me a picture, and if you can include a smiley face it would be nice.

I suck at drawing so you still wouldn't get it. Maybe i can get my 9 year old daughter to draw one this evening. Sorry, but when I don't eat there is no smiley face.

Why don't you stop by the hospital and pay LRCW a visit? That way, he can explain it to you. While you're there, he can give you a shot for whatever turned your wang green in your avatar.