Astros at Reds Series 9/7 thru 9/9/12

LRCW

Chapman gave up 3 runs in 4 batters to the terrible Astros. Are you sure he should be the closer in the playoffs?

You're right. It should be LeCure.

I think it's been a catcher other than Hanigan every blown save. Fastball simply wasn't there tonight. A little cause for concern. Could be 0-2 with Votto back in the lineup.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right. It should be LeCure.

I think it's been a catcher other than Hanigan every blown save. Fastball simply wasn't there tonight. A little cause for concern. Could be 0-2 with Votto back in the lineup.

I just thought we were throwing out absurd thoughts.

I didn't know that about the blown saves. Very interesting. I hope Hanigan catches all the 11 saves I think Chapman will get in the playoffs.

I just thought we were throwing out absurd thoughts.

I didn't know that about the blown saves. Very interesting. I hope Hanigan catches all the 11 saves I think Chapman will get in the playoffs.

I don't know how to make the laughing smilie any bigger.

Only the Astros 16th win on the road this year, and they do it against the best reliever in the game. Who the heck started this thread? I'm going to suspend his butt.

Hard to screw up the Astros thread, glad to see you are giving it your best effort anyway :lol:

Can't even win a game against the worst team in MLB with Chapman in for the save, I blame you!

clearly kidding