Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County 43 Knott County Central 14

Featured Replies

Polar Bears run out to 2-0 with the win.

 

I honestly didn't think this team would be within 14 points of anybody all season with having a new coach and lots to replace. I'm happy to be wrong. Way to go, boys!

Wow....I picked KCC in this one.

 

Polar Bears are undefeated !!!!

Polar Bears host Brossart next week. Might have to take that one in.

I enjoy rooting for Bracken County from afar. When I was in high school we did a correspondence deal with a class from Bracken so I have a little place in my heart for them.

Polar Bears run out to 2-0 with the win.

 

I honestly didn't think this team would be within 14 points of anybody all season with having a new coach and lots to replace. I'm happy to be wrong. Way to go, boys!

They are proving everyone wrong about this being a one player team(McClain), they have a good shot at starting out 4-0 or maybe better, solid group of seniors.

Great job BC. Who knew that the crazy AD there had it in him to pick a winner for a coach. Now let's see the streak continue next week against BBHS and the worst AD in KY.

BC may not be facing top notch opponents but they've come a long ways.

Absolutely awesome! Congrats Bears and good luck next week.

Congrats on another win.

Nice to see this(read about)this group of players getting things going in the right direction.

Their 3 district games will be the toughest test, they need to win at least one of them and I think they will

Their 3 district games will be the toughest test, they need to win at least one of them and I think they will

 

Should beat Paris. Eminence will be a tough test, as they have a definite mental advantage against the Polar Bears at the varsity level, but i don't think this team has the athletes to compete with Frankfort. But they could feasibly win 6-8 games this season!

^ Paris seems to be surpassing some expectations this year, but I hope you're right.

 

BTW...good seeing you around these parts again. :thumb:

^ Paris seems to be surpassing some expectations this year, but I hope you're right.

 

BTW...good seeing you around these parts again. :thumb:

 

Trimble Co plays Paris this week, so that might be a good gauge for a Bracken Co prediction.

 

Great start to your season, Polar Bears! :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.