Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County/#5 (5A) Conner Predictions August 24th

Who do you think will win this game? 47 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win this game?

    • Boone County
      27%
      13
    • Conner
      72%
      34

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins and why?

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea who is going to win this game. I do believe that the loser may score 40 + points though.

How is Boone County's quarterback and what is his status for this week?

Conner is very good this year..Conner 36 to 13

I think the big question mark for Conner coming into this season was their defense. Could they keep their potent offense on the field to rack up points and control the clock.

 

If their first two preseason games are any type of indicator, then I think their defense is much improved and up to the challenge. Having only given up one TD each to Beechwood and Holmes during their first two preseason games had to of pleased the coaching staff.

 

The offense was nearly complete against Holmes and they put on a show in the first half scoring on 5/6 possessions in the first half before being put in the barn in the second half.

 

If the offense and defense can replicate a semblance of last Friday night, then I think the Cougars win this one going away. Should be a very entertaining game to watch.

How is Boone County's quarterback and what is his status for this week?

 

I think he is fine.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

 

I think he is fine.

 

Good! Kid took one heckuva shot.

I think this is a very difficult game to pick.

 

I wonder if Boone's defense will be able to contain Barker?

 

Like RE I think defense is the key to Conner winning the game but I just can't see Conner running away with this one as RE suggested...

 

I wonder if Boone's defense will be able to contain Barker?

 

.

 

If only it was one player they had to stop.

 

I look forward to watching Johnson v Fogle.

If only it was one player they had to stop.

 

I look forward to watching Johnson v Fogle.

 

I know Conner has a lot of weapons but Boone putting pressure on Barker is probably the single most important key to the game.

I'm hoping Conner gets their season started off on the right note. I have nothing but love for Conner. I'll be following the updates.

  • Author

I think Boone runs away this one. I am not impressed with Conner. Their defense will give up a bunch of points.

I think this is close for whoever wins but believe that the Cougars have more of a chance.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.