Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights at 4A #2 Covington Catholic (Predictions)

Dixie Heights vs. Covington Catholic 59 members have voted

  1. 1. Dixie Heights vs. Covington Catholic

    • Dixie Heights
      5%
      3
    • Covington Catholic
      94%
      56

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Or, The Colonels and The Dave's Vs. each other.

 

Former CovCath head Coach Dave Brossart brings his Dixie Red Colonels to CovCath Blue Colonels and Dave Wirth in a Dixie Hwy / CovCath Hwy head to head battle at Wooten Field on Saturday August 25th with the kickoff planed for 1pm.

 

Dixie is 0-1 after losing to Newport Central Catholic 37-22 in week -0- while CovCath 1-0 threw a goose egg at Campbell County in beating the Camels 37-0.

 

Can Dixie be the first team to cross the goal line against CovCath this season?

 

Can CovCath surprise the Red Colonels, as Brossart was the Head Coach at CovCath in the current CovCath seniors freshmen year?

 

Can CovCath continue the streak of four straight victories vs Dixie?

 

All this and I am sure more.......

 

I think this is Coach Wirth's 4th season at the helm. That would make this year's Senior's the first full class under Coach Wirth. I don't think any of the players at Covcath played under the Brossart regime.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is Coach Wirth's 4th season at the helm. That would make this year's Senior's the first full class under Coach Wirth. I don't think any of the players at Covcath played under the Brossart regime.

 

Correct, this senior class were freshman in Wirth's first year.

gets ugly early CovCath by 8 or 9-----td's

Edited by dmh115
spelling

Long night for the Red Colonels. I can see CovCath pitching a shutout......again.

  • Author
Correct, this senior class were freshman in Wirth's first year.

 

I think this is Coach Wirth's 4th season at the helm. That would make this year's Senior's the first full class under Coach Wirth. I don't think any of the players at Covcath played under the Brossart regime.

 

WOW! Indeed the last four years have indeed flown by!

 

Daughter in college, Daughter gets engaged, Daughter gets married, Daughter Husband joins USAF then becomes a USAF Air Traffic Controller and they move to Arizona to live.

 

Hard to believe what all has happened, in these few short years! :idunno:

I will be on the road. Going to test out the covcathiradio mobile app. :thumb:

I will be on the road. Going to test out the covcathiradio mobile app. :thumb:
Awesome! Email us and let us know. Remember, there is a link on the top left of our broadcast page that says switch to mobile view. Then click on the type of phone you have: iphone, ipad, android/blackberry, kindle fire. Don't forget to tune in during half time to get stats if you're at the game.

Heat is going to be an issue I am afraid. Calling for high of 92.

Would they bump the start of the game up earlier like LaSalle last year?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm pulling for the Colonels in this one.:D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Going with the red Colonels.

Would they bump the start of the game up earlier like LaSalle last year?

As of last night, they are talking of moving the game to 10:00 so stay tuned.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm pulling for the Colonels in this one.:D

 

Going with the red Colonels.

 

Colonel fan (gold) for college football.

 

Colonel fan (red) for high school football.

 

I see a patern developing.

 

Right mascot. Just need to zero in on the right color. :D

As of last night, they are talking of moving the game to 10:00 so stay tuned.

 

They should move it to 10:00. No downside at all.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.