Dixie Heights at 4A #2 Covington Catholic (Predictions)

Theoldguy

Dixie Heights vs. Covington Catholic  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Dixie Heights vs. Covington Catholic

• Dixie Heights
    • Covington Catholic

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh yes there is Clyde. If the game is at 10, there's no way I'll make it!

Now if it's work related then your off the hook but if your to lazy to get out of bed early, then I just might send a young frosh from CovCath, to pull your lazy butt out of bed! :lol:

I think he just might be able to do it, and I think he just might enjoy doing it too! :clap::thumb:

Now if it's work related then your off the hook but if your to lazy to get out of bed early, then I just might send a young frosh from CovCath, to pull your lazy butt out of bed! :lol:

I think he just might be able to do it, and I think he just might enjoy doing it too! :clap::thumb:

It is work related, I swear.

As to the young frosh, I'm not scared of him. He might be a ton bigger and stronger than me, but I have the mental advantage. See, he still thinks I could beat him up. I just hope it takes him a while to figure out what's up.:lol:

Sat. 8/25 Football Game vs. Dixie moved to 10:00am!

Sat. 8/25 Football Game vs. Dixie moved to 10:00am!

Posted 08/23/2012 01:31PM

Due to the anticipated heat index on Saturday the varsity football game against Dixie this Saturday 8/25 has been moved up to a 10:00am kickoff. The game will still take place at Covington Catholic High School.

It is work related, I swear.

As to the young frosh, I'm not scared of him. He might be a ton bigger and stronger than me, but I have the mental advantage. See, he still thinks I could beat him up. I just hope it takes him a while to figure out what's up.:lol:

I spoke to him today....No he doesn't. :idunno: Honestly the kid really looks up to you!

Just got a email that the game has been moved to 10:00.

I personally believe that this a over reaction, but I bet the middle school will be play on Saturday afternoon.

No it really isn't! The Coaches, the Adminstration and even the KHSAA is doing what is best for the players and the fans! Quite frankly at the LaSalle game last year, I was more concerned about the older folks in the stands than the kids on the field but.....it's not worth taking a chance to have just one kid go down!

No it really isn't! The Coaches, the Adminstration and even the KHSAA is doing what is best for the players and the fans! Quite frankly at the LaSalle game last year, I was more concerned about the older folks in the stands than the kids on the field but.....it's not worth taking a chance to have just one kid go down!

So until we get lights, the first month of the season, we will have to go through this.

CovCath has played many games in the low 90's over the years.

Also last years game did start at 10:00 and it was will into the 90's, so lets not compare the weather for Saturday to the

LaSalle. Last year it had been very hot a few days before the game and was very humid. The forecast calls for low humidity on Saturday.The team practiced in full pads yesterday and the temp was near 90.

So let do not use the LaSalle game as standard, even the night games where moved back last year.

I even heard that CovCath offer to move the game to Dixie.

So again it comes down to the lights, and maybe it time to put the lights up and worry about the stands and replacing the turf to a later time.