Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights at 4A #2 Covington Catholic (Predictions)

Dixie Heights vs. Covington Catholic 59 members have voted

  1. 1. Dixie Heights vs. Covington Catholic

    • Dixie Heights
      5%
      3
    • Covington Catholic
      94%
      56

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Or, The Colonels and The Dave's Vs. each other.

 

Former CovCath head Coach Dave Brossart brings his Dixie Red Colonels to CovCath Blue Colonels and Dave Wirth in a Dixie Hwy / CovCath Hwy head to head battle at Wooten Field on Saturday August 25th with the kickoff planed for 1pm.

 

Dixie is 0-1 after losing to Newport Central Catholic 37-22 in week -0- while CovCath 1-0 threw a goose egg at Campbell County in beating the Camels 37-0.

 

Can Dixie be the first team to cross the goal line against CovCath this season?

 

Can CovCath surprise the Red Colonels, as Brossart was the Head Coach at CovCath in the current CovCath seniors freshmen year?

 

Can CovCath continue the streak of four straight victories vs Dixie?

 

All this and I am sure more.......

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dixie has definitely improved from last year but I will go with CovCath by a bunch.

This game will be an uphill battle for the young red Colonels. Dixie's never had much success stopping the pass and they will be going up against NKY's best passer in Blake Bir.

 

If they want to keep it close, they have to keep CCH's offense off of the field.

Cov Cath will score at will until they take starters out. Then their back-ups will score at will. I just hope Dixie's coach is smart enough to pull some starters once it gets out of hand, and it will. It's one thing to lose, but to also lose a starting player in a lost game is insult to injury.

CovCath Vs. Dixie and no chatter going on? I mean come on guys, the battle for CovCath Highway is this Saturday!

 

Ahhhh, Cov Cath Highway...I'd forgotten about that one :lol:

CovCath Vs. Dixie and no chatter going on? I mean come on guys, the battle for CovCath Highway is this Saturday!

 

Aptly named. I believe a one sided affair!

Another shut out for CovCath!

Dixie has some very good athletes but they are young and inexperienced at several key positions. I have to think they are probably a year away from having something good out there..I will go with CCH in this one 47 to 14.

Covington Catholic 42-7.

I predict a comfortable victory for Cov. Cath. but not a tidal wave, running clock early in the 3rd quarter blowout.

 

Coach Brossart's will alone should keep the contest from being too much of a runaway.

 

Here's hoping for a clean and injury free game... and a Cov. Cath. victory.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.