Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2014 Edition

Featured Replies

I don't think UK is as involved with Magee as it's being let on.

 

When I saw the news and that he was a four star, I was honestly excited and intrigued by the possibilities of what Cal and Strickland could do with a hungry 4* PG who might not be as ballyhooed of a recruit but could be more driven because of their perceived slights in the recruiting rankings, etc.

  • Replies 821
  • Views 91.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Per Dan Bodner, Tyler Ullis is down to Iowa, Michigan State & Kentucky.

Big weekend coming up on recruiting for UK. Just to refresh everyone's memory on who will attend each event.

 

Kelly Oubre joins the party for Big Blue Madness

Kelly Oubre had been contemplating visiting Kentucky for Big Blue Madness and on Tuesday, the 2014 small forward made that official visit official. Here’s the guest list for both the Alumni Game and Big Blue Madness so far:

Alumni Game (September 9th)

2014: Jahlil Okafor, Devin Booker, Tyler Ulis

2015: Charles Matthews, Derrick Jones

Big Blue Madness (October 18th)

2014: Stanley Johnson, Kelly Oubre, Trey Lyles, James Blackmon, Jr., Rashad Vaughn

 

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/

I'm seeing chatter, some of it from the players themselves, saying that Devin Booker & Tyler Ulis want to play together in college.

 

These things hardly ever pan out, but we shall see. They are ranked #30 (Booker) & #33 (Ulis) according to the most recent Rivals rankings.

I'm seeing chatter, some of it from the players themselves, saying that Devin Booker & Tyler Ulis want to play together in college.

 

These things hardly ever pan out, but we shall see. They are ranked #30 (Booker) & #33 (Ulis) according to the most recent Rivals rankings.

 

I would like to have Booker, you can never have enough shooters in college basketball. The only one Kentucky has had in the Cal era really is Lamb, you could argue Knight but as far as pure shooter's go Lamb is about it. If you could get Booker and Blackmon in the same class it would give you two great perimeter threats for the next two or three seasons. This outside attack would compliment what is likely to be a very post oriented team. Should create a nice balance.

^Aaron Harrison?

^Aaron Harrison?

 

Should be gone by then.

Should be gone by then.

 

There's a better chance you play for UK next year...

I was just answering the question. Aaron would be described as a pure shooter, that plays in the Cal era. Am I wrong?

I was just answering the question. Aaron would be described as a pure shooter, that plays in the Cal era. Am I wrong?

 

I don't consider Aaron a pure shooter. Too streaky at times...

There's a better chance you play for UK next year...

 

 

Than there is that Harrison is gone by next year?

Than there is that Harrison is gone by next year?

 

You have a better chance of playing for UK in the 2014-2015 season than Aaron Harrison...

You have a better chance of playing for UK in the 2014-2015 season than Aaron Harrison...

 

Which is what I was implying by my original post....... Saying he'd be gone by the time Booker would be on campus.

 

Which is what I was implying by my original post....... Saying he'd be gone by the time Booker would be on campus.

 

I know...

I know...

 

Glad we got that cleared up.....:clap:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.