Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trayvon Martin. Thread 2.

Featured Replies

I guess what I was getting at is I thought communication between husband and wife were privileged? No different then between attorney and client. Maybe I'm watching too much law and order.

 

Correct if there is an expectation of privacy. When you call from a prison phone, where all calls are being recorded, you waive that privilege.

  • Replies 318
  • Views 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Correct if there is an expectation of privacy. When you call from a prison phone, where all calls are being recorded, you waive that privilege.
Would the same apply if you called your attorney?
Would the same apply if you called your attorney?

 

That would fall under attorney client privilege I would think.

If Zimmerman's head was being pounded like he said shouldn't he have some bruising or hematomas instead of just lacerations or are lacerations showing the true force of his head being pounded to the ground in a life or death situation?

If Zimmerman's head was being pounded like he said shouldn't he have some bruising or hematomas instead of just lacerations or are lacerations showing the true force of his head being pounded to the ground in a life or death situation?

 

First, anytime someone slams my head on the ground and (allegedly) says you are going to die...it's a life or death situation.

 

IF...and I say if because there is really no way to know...Trayvon was as aggressive as George says, then if I were George I would have been terrified he was going to find my weapon and use it against me.

First, anytime someone slams my head on the ground and (allegedly) says you are going to die...it's a life or death situation.

 

IF...and I say if because there is really no way to know...Trayvon was as aggressive as George says, then if I were George I would have been terrified he was going to find my weapon and use it against me.

 

 

I get all of that. I was just wondering if his head wasn't being pounded into the ground as hard as we think. Wouldn't he have bruising and not lacerations?

I get all of that. I was just wondering if his head wasn't being pounded into the ground as hard as we think. Wouldn't he have bruising and not lacerations?

 

I don't know if he had any bruising or not.

I don't know if he had any bruising or not.

 

The only injuries I have seen anywhere just says lacerations. That's why I asked. Seems like he'd have bruising if his head was being slammed repeatedly into the ground/concrete.

Pictures of his head looked pretty ugly with cuts and scrapes. Couldn't tell about bruising but depending on a variety of factors, it can take quite a while for a bruise to form.

A day after killing Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman passed a police lie detector test when asked if he confronted the teenager and whether he feared for his life “when you shot the guy,” according to documents released today by Florida prosecutors.

 

According to a “confidential report” prepared by the Sanford Police Department, Zimmerman, 28, willingly submitted to a computer voice stress analyzer (CVSA) “truth verification” on February 27. Investigators concluded that he “has told substantially the complete truth in regards to this examination.”

 

 

 

George Zimmerman Passed Police Lie Detector Test Day After Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

  • Author
Am I correct in my thinking that lie detector tests aren't admissible in court?
I think that is correct.

 

I have no idea what to believe. In watching the Today show this morning they reported everything in an ominous light for Zimmerman.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.