Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trayvon Martin. Thread 2.

Featured Replies

Just saw on twitter that Zimmerman's bond has been revoked because he and his wife misled the court about their available money and that he apparently has a 2nd passport that he didn't turn in. He has 48 hours to turn himself in.

 

It is also believed that the trial will take place next year.

 

For those on twitter who want Trayvon Martin news updates follow @OStrayvonmartin or @JeffWeinerOS. Both are twitter feeds for the Orlando Sentinel newspaper.

  • Replies 318
  • Views 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just saw on twitter that Zimmerman's bond has been revoked because he and his wife misled the court about their available money and that he apparently has a 2nd passport that he didn't turn in. He has 48 hours to turn himself in.

 

It is also believed that the trial will take place next year.

 

For those on twitter who want Trayvon Martin news updates follow @OStrayvonmartin or @JeffWeinerOS. Both are twitter feeds for the Orlando Sentinel newspaper.

 

Dude does not seem like the most stable cat.

Dude does not seem like the most stable cat.

 

Nor the most honest.....

Nor the most honest.....

 

Let the evidence take its course PP92. (I say that facetiously).

 

But yes, we see Zimmerman is not honest. So if he will lie at a bail hearing, probably under some type of oath - with a national audience watching or at least paying attention, then why not lie to cops and 9-1-1 when you are not under oath, when nobody is watching, after you just took an arse whipping to a skinny boy, so you shot him.

Let the evidence take its course PP92. (I say that facetiously).

 

But yes, we see Zimmerman is not honest. So if he will lie at a bail hearing, probably under some type of oath - with a national audience watching or at least paying attention, then why not lie to cops and 9-1-1 when you are not under oath, when nobody is watching, after you just took an arse whipping to a skinny boy, so you shot him.

 

Sounds like you got it all figured out. I have read your posts and I have come to this conclusion....you had to of been there cause you are so sure of everything....

Sounds like you got it all figured out. I have read your posts and I have come to this conclusion....you had to of been there cause you are so sure of everything....

 

I was there with him. I love skittles.

I was there with him. I love skittles.

 

Clowns like skittles to......

I was there with him. I love skittles.

 

Skittles are tasty.

Clowns like skittles to......

 

*too....

 

They do? I wouldn't know. I hate the circus. Smells like elephant crap.

Skittles are tasty.

 

Really good on top of Birthday Cake and Caliberry flavored froyo from Orange Leaf.

Sounds like you got it all figured out. I have read your posts and I have come to this conclusion....you had to of been there cause you are so sure of everything....

 

You have read my posts and concluded that you are a fan and always wanted to reply to my posts. I asked a question, homeboy.

Zimmerman will surrender today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.