Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trayvon Martin. Thread 2.

Featured Replies

Then you agree with me. Good man. :D

 

No I don't. But I am good people.

  • Replies 318
  • Views 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No I don't. But I am good people.
If you agree that anything is possible.... :p
Sure. If that's how it played out. I just don't believe his story and I anxiously await the proof that the story played out like it did. Just sounds far fetched to me.

 

If evidence is presented that it wasn't self defense I'll be happy if he's convicted. I haven't seen that evidence yet. If it exists we'll hear it.

Ever heard of the saying "innocent until proven guilty"?

 

No he hasn't. I sure hope he's not ever caught up in the justice system as he sees it. At least I hope I'm not. To hell with evidence and facts. I think this so hang the guy is pretty irrational.

If evidence is presented that it wasn't self defense I'll be happy if he's convicted. I haven't seen that evidence yet. If it exists we'll hear it.

 

I haven't seen evidence suggesting it was self defense. And neither has the prosecutor.

Ever heard of the saying "innocent until proven guilty"?

 

No he hasn't. I sure hope he's not ever caught up in the justice system as he sees it. At least I hope I'm not. To hell with evidence and facts. I think this so hang the guy is pretty irrational.

 

 

So you both thought OJ was innocent before he was acquitted?

 

So you both thought OJ was innocent before he was acquitted?

 

First of all why do you specifically choose the OJ case?

 

Secondly, I was probably 9 years old then. I didn't have an opinion on it at the time.

I haven't seen evidence suggesting it was self defense. And neither has the prosecutor.

 

We're both entitled to our opinions. Doesn't make either of us correct.

First of all why do you specifically choose the OJ case?

 

Secondly, I was probably 9 years old then. I didn't have an opinion on it at the time.

 

Because as a society people use the term 'innocent until proven guilty' when it benefits their opinion. OJ was guilty until proven innocent by society. GZ is in the same category as far as I am concerned. The same people who say 'innocent until proven guilty' for GZ probably felt OJ was guilty until proven innocent.

We're both entitled to our opinions. Doesn't make either of us correct.

 

Absolutely. I am not claiming to be correct. I have stated all along that I feel GZ is guilty but if court admitted evidence proves otherwise then I am all ears and anxious to see and hear the evidence that exonerates him.

 

Because as a society people use the term 'innocent until proven guilty' when it benefits their opinion. OJ was guilty until proven innocent by society. GZ is in the same category as far as I am concerned. The same people who say 'innocent until proven guilty' for GZ probably felt OJ was guilty until proven innocent.

 

How did you feel about OJ? And the reason that most felt OJ was guilty probably had a lot to do with the fact that he ran from the police and was found with cash, guns, passports and a disguise in his bronco. :lol:

How did you feel about OJ? And the reason that most felt OJ was guilty probably had a lot to do with the fact that he ran from the police and was found with cash, guns, passports and a disguise in his bronco. :lol:

 

I thought he was guilty as sin. Just like GZ.

I haven't seen evidence suggesting it was self defense. And neither has the prosecutor.

 

He "kilt" y'all.

Absolutely. I am not claiming to be correct. I have stated all along that I feel GZ is guilty but if court admitted evidence proves otherwise then I am all ears and anxious to see and hear the evidence that exonerates him.

 

I think it will get dismissed at the Stand Your Ground court proceeding unless there is some strong evidence we haven't heard yet. I'm thinking there is some to have the murder charge though so it will be interesting.

A review of the testimony of witnesses to the Feb. 26 killing shows several of them modified their accounts or grew skeptical of their own recollections after weeks of news coverage. Several said they reshaped their stories because of what they learned on TV.

 

For UKMF: In addition, some people heard a second shot that was never fired and saw shirts nobody wore. Together, the testimony they offer is contradictory, possibly of little evidentiary value, and underscores the unreliability of eyewitness testimony in criminal cases.

 

Witnesses contradict each other, change stories in Trayvon Martin case - BostonHerald.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.