Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trayvon Martin. Thread 2.

Featured Replies

 

Am I correct in my thinking that lie detector tests aren't admissible in court?

 

Pretty sure you are right. They are still used in investigations though.

  • Replies 318
  • Views 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I correct in my thinking that lie detector tests aren't admissible in court?

 

It's my understanding that it's up to the judge.

New bond is $1M.

Bonded out today.

Bonded out today.

 

 

Did he pay the full $1 million?

Did he pay the full $1 million?

 

10%

Zimmerman's defense released a photo of GZ from the night he shot Martin.

 

628F7E17846872AF3F6684D7887977_h366_w650_m6_lfalse.jpg

Zimmerman's defense released a photo of GZ from the night he shot Martin.

 

628F7E17846872AF3F6684D7887977_h366_w650_m6_lfalse.jpg

 

How have they validated the date on this? I saw it earlier, and Martin's attorney didn't refute that it was from that night, so maybe it was. I would just like to see it substantiated.

How have they validated the date on this? I saw it earlier, and Martin's attorney didn't refute that it was from that night, so maybe it was. I would just like to see it substantiated.

 

I think they are saying it was taken in the police cruiser by a police officer.

 

My thought on this all along was there was a reason he wasn't originally charged. This photo is part of the reason I believed someone somewhere along the line thought it was self defense and that charges didn't fit the evidence.

How have they validated the date on this? I saw it earlier, and Martin's attorney didn't refute that it was from that night, so maybe it was. I would just like to see it substantiated.

 

No idea. That's the same jacket he was wearing and it looks like he is in a cop car but who knows. I would assume for this to be used in evidence they would have to substantiate it wouldn't they?

No idea. That's the same jacket he was wearing and it looks like he is in a cop car but who knows. I would assume for this to be used in evidence they would have to substantiate it wouldn't they?

 

Yes, but, in the event that it is not, a potential juror can't unsee it. I don't like releasing things like this to the press.

Yes, but, in the event that it is not, a potential juror can't unsee it. I don't like releasing things like this to the press.

 

Either way, this helps his defense doesn't it?

Either way, this helps his defense doesn't it?

 

I don't know. It just shows exactly what was stated, that he punched him in the face.

I don't know. It just shows exactly what was stated, that he punched him in the face.
It definitely supports his claim that he was getting beat like he stole something.

Wonder if Obama will say that is what his son would have done to the white Hispanic guy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.