Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trayvon Martin. Thread 2.

Featured Replies

There is some sort of SYG hearing today.

 

Doesn't apply to the Zimmerman/Martin case. Hearing is to essentially review the law as it is written.

  • Replies 318
  • Views 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zimmerman's wife has been arrested on perjury charges.

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS

Affidavit: #GeorgeZimmerman's wife transferred $74K out of husbands account 4 days before telling judge she didn't know about any money.

Zimmerman's wife has been arrested on perjury charges.

 

....and she's out on bond.

A judge has ordered that the prosecutor must release all statements made by Zimmerman to the police. Prosecutor argued they were protected because confessions are protected. Judge said the statements are not a confession.

A judge has ordered that the prosecutor must release all statements made by Zimmerman to the police. Prosecutor argued they were protected because confessions are protected. Judge said the statements are not a confession.

 

Why would the prosecutor not want to release these statements?

Why would the prosecutor not want to release these statements?

 

I guess we'll find out when they're released and analyzed. Not sure what he might have said to get their angst up.

Tapes of the jailhouse calls between Zimmerman and his wife should be released today.

Tapes of the jailhouse calls between Zimmerman and his wife should be released today.
Shouldn't that be privileged?
  • Author
Shouldn't that be privileged?

 

Maybe not since they broke the law while under custody? Still not sure if it will be admissible in court.

Shouldn't that be privileged?

 

I read that before each call there was a recording saying it would be recorded.

 

Not sure as to the legalities of it being released.

I read that before each call there was a recording saying it would be recorded.

 

Not sure as to the legalities of it being released.

 

Must have been b/c there was no expectation of privacy.

I guess what I was getting at is I thought communication between husband and wife were privileged? No different then between attorney and client. Maybe I'm watching too much law and order.

I guess what I was getting at is I thought communication between husband and wife were privileged? No different then between attorney and client. Maybe I'm watching too much law and order.

 

I don't think it is. I think most if not all jail phone conversations are recorded and admissible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.