Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA ACT Requirement 2013/14

Featured Replies

  • Author

I am waiting for a response from Penders.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
National average ACT score is 21.

 

The 4 lowest states , in order from bottom, in 2011 are :

 

MS

TN

FL

KY

 

No state has an average of 25 or higher.

 

2011 ACT National and State Scores | Average Scores by State | ACT

 

Is it possible Penders is wrong?

 

Maybe of more concern should be the four lowest scoring states from 2011. just sayin'...

The last time I took it, I was able to get a 25. If this were true back in the day, maybe I could have played somewhere since all of the studs would have been ineligible haha!

 

Just might have been able to pull those Kentucky, Carolina, Duke, and Kansas offers then. :lol:

Just might have been able to pull those Kentucky, Carolina, Duke, and Kansas offers then. :lol:

 

MJ could have scored a 30 and still been too one dimensional on the court...:D

No way this happens... That's beyond absurd.

MJ could have scored a 30 and still been too one dimensional on the court...:D

 

Haha! You aren't lying!

  • Author
Maybe of more concern should be the four lowest scoring states from 2011. just sayin'...

 

I'm missing your point.

I can't imagine that athletes would be held to a standard that far above the national average. Clyde, I wonder if you misunderstood? Is there a solid source we can ask about this possibility? Would HSSB know about this one?

  • Author
I can't imagine that athletes would be held to a standard that far above the national average. Clyde, I wonder if you misunderstood? Is there a solid source we can ask about this possibility? Would HSSB know about this one?

 

While me misunderstanding is always a possibility I didn't on this one. First, his tweet is rather straight forward. I then challenged him and he stuck to his guns and said someone told him that. I tweeted to that guy to verify it but haven't heard back.

25? I'd like to see the % of student current student athletes that have that score. It can't be more than about 20% And I feel like that's a generous 20%.

I'm missing your point.

 

I think he's trying to say the real problem here is that KY has one of the worst averages on the ACT and something needs to be done about this. Considering this is a College Basketball forum, not sure why that matters in here.

  • Author
I think he's trying to say the real problem here is that KY has one of the worst averages on the ACT and something needs to be done about this. Considering this is a College Basketball forum, not sure why that matters in here.

 

OK. If we want to address education overall let's go to another forum. We've beaten that one to death already.

They're going to have a lot of open scholarships on the basketball team. I think I might go ahead and try and walk on and snag one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.