Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA ACT Requirement 2013/14

Featured Replies

MJ could have scored a 30 and still been too one dimensional on the court...:D

 

Some guys like their spot. :lol:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I confirmed today that this is not true. I told Penders it was incorrect. I'll be curious to see if he responds.

  • Author

Tom Penders ‏ @TomPenders Close

If U have a 2.3 today you need a min 900 SAT to play. In 2015 a 2.3 gpa will req an min SAT score of 1080. Huge jump from present!

 

He has now changed his tune but hasn't responded to the "how did you get a 25 out of that" question.

  • Author

He is now claiming he never said it was a definite. Classic response.

 

My guess is I'm about to get a "block."

Tom Penders ‏ @TomPenders Close

If U have a 2.3 today you need a min 900 SAT to play. In 2015 a 2.3 gpa will req an min SAT score of 1080. Huge jump from present!

 

He has now changed his tune but hasn't responded to the "how did you get a 25 out of that" question.

 

You got your 2 and your 5 in 2015....easy mix up?

25 seems a little off to me....

 

I think the the test is scored differently (higher scores), then when I took it in '94. 25 might be too high, but 18 is a joke.

 

I got a 27, and I'm not the sharpest guy around.

He is now claiming he never said it was a definite. Classic response.

 

My guess is I'm about to get a "block."

 

Which is always better than a "charge". haha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.