Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jim Brown not impressed with “ordinary” Trent Richardson

Featured Replies

How dare you say that about Gator McKlusky and Paul Crewe?!?!

 

Not gonna lie, that took a little Google detective work on my part to figure out what you meant by that. BUT...it ended up being very good for a laugh. :thumb:

If I was Trent Richardson, this would be my biggest motivation. He needs to act like Michael Jordan in this situation. If he wasn't in the Bengals division, it would make me want to see him do well!

 

What's that, buy parts of two NBA Franchises and then run them into the ground? Will his signing bonus be that big?

I have a difficult time taking anyone who has posed for Playgirl seriously.

 

Even Burt Reynolds????

Jim should stick to lacrosse.

Even Burt Reynolds????

 

That's true...I turn to Burt only when I need an opinion on the MOST important of issues in my life. :lol:

What's that, buy parts of two NBA Franchises and then run them into the ground? Will his signing bonus be that big?

 

I was referring more to how Michael Jordan would always hold a grudge agains certain individuals and their actions/comments towards him. He would then use that as his motivation throughout his career.

I was referring more to how Michael Jordan would always hold a grudge agains certain individuals and their actions/comments towards him. He would then use that as his motivation throughout his career.

 

I know, I was just kidding. Hopefully, we'll get a drunken rant at Richardson's Hall of Fame induction w/ a reference and pot shot at Brown.

What's that, buy parts of two NBA Franchises and then run them into the ground? Will his signing bonus be that big?

 

That, or market really expensive, really ugly shoes that are incredibly cheaply made by a slight upgrade from slave labor, then laugh and count the cash while urban youths kill and beat each other up over them.

Greatest running back of all time. Everybody else is ordinary.

Trent was on late nite radio and knows about the comment, just brushed it by. "I'm gonna work harded than anyone and have my name remembered".

 

I wonder how many games Jim has seen of Trent?

I thought he died in the Dirty Dozen.

Greatest running back of all time. Everybody else is ordinary.

 

Probably true but says nothing as to his ability to evaluate talent.

I spoke with a buddy a really Die hard Brown (Indians/Buckeyes) fan and he told me since the new guys have come on board the last couple of years Jim has been phased out. He is welcome to come and meet & greet, but he isn't asked any questions anymore, and he isn't happy.

 

Browns needed a RB, and I wonder who Jim would have given his imput on the choice...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.