Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zollo Leaving WKU

Featured Replies

EKU could be a possiblility. Reuniting with old teammate Robbie Stenzel and being a little closer to Winchester.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EKU could be a possiblility. Reuniting with old teammate Robbie Stenzel and being a little closer to Winchester.
Sounds like Zollo is looking to move up the ladder, not down it.
Didn't he start against Kentucky? Or at least was one of the first off the bench.

 

This whole thing @ WKU has me scratching my head.

Yes he started against Ky

Sounds like Zollo is looking to move up the ladder, not down it.

 

By all accounts, Zollo is a good kid. But how much higher up the ladder can he move?

 

He averaged 3.7 points & 2.9 rebounds as a frosh.

EKU could be a possiblility. Reuniting with old teammate Robbie Stenzel and being a little closer to Winchester.

 

I was told that EKU is not an option. Unless something changed....

Yes he started against Ky

 

That's what I thought. Thanks! :thumb:

Sounds like Zollo is looking to move up the ladder, not down it.

 

Seriously? No offense to Zollo (who I liked at WKU), but I don't think he showed enough at WKU to do that. I absolutely think that he will continue to develop into a strong player, but he is not there yet.

I thought he would be a good fit for Western, and he seemed to be that.

I agree. I hate to see him leave. I'll hate it more if it's to try to follow Gordon in an attempt to "do better" than WKU.

My memory, aging rapidly, says that I posted something in the thread when the NJ kid left WKU saying things didn't feel right about his words. Zollo's announcement and , according to Wireman, another potential transfer tell me I was probably correct.

I agree. I hate to see him leave. I'll hate it more if it's to try to follow Gordon in an attempt to "do better" than WKU.

 

Not the case.

My memory, aging rapidly, says that I posted something in the thread when the NJ kid left WKU saying things didn't feel right about his words. Zollo's announcement and , according to Wireman, another potential transfer tell me I was probably correct.

 

Something fishy is definitely going on. After a run like this you would think the players would want to stay and build something that could rival the Courtney Lee WKU teams. I have heard Ray Harper is not particularly liked in basketball circles around the Owensboro area, why is that?

Does BCG want him in Lubbock?

Does BCG want him in Lubbock?

 

I spoke to Vinny this morning. He is working on a visits list. Still fielding calls...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.