Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zollo Leaving WKU

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing he and BCG will be reunited.

I'm guessing he and BCG will be reunited.

 

 

It's possible. If he stays closer to home, maybe NKU or marshall, someone on that level

He's going to consider all his options before making a decision.

maybe NAIA where he can play immediately.

He's going to consider all his options before making a decision.

 

Yes and he has some good options.

Per the CJ. Whats going in Bowling Green

 

 

Gordon, Now Zollo and there could be others.......

Yes and he has some good options.

 

I agree :thumb:

Interesting move. He must have some good options to make this decision.

Why is everyone leaving WKU after the season they just had?

 

That's what I want to know.

 

 

Zollo played a lot for WKU didn't he?

That's what I want to know.

 

 

Zollo played a lot for WKU didn't he?

 

He played in all games and started around 14 of them. He had surgery last fall and mono. That really set him back, but he starting playing well, around Christmas.

That's what I want to know.

 

 

Zollo played a lot for WKU didn't he?

 

Didn't he start against Kentucky? Or at least was one of the first off the bench.

 

This whole thing @ WKU has me scratching my head.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.