Joey Votto's Girlfriend

Don't forget Nick Esasky!

You had first hand knowledge of him didn't you? Didn't you tell spindoc that Esasky swung a big bat, and is the reason you weren't much of a baseball fan anymore?

You had first hand knowledge of him didn't you? Didn't you tell spindoc that Esasky swung a big bat, and is the reason you weren't much of a baseball fan anymore?

You are the one that wears the 3XL Votto jersey making you our resident expert in these matters so you tell us about Nick the Stick!?

You are the one that wears the 3XL Votto jersey making you our resident expert in these matters so you tell us about Nick the Stick!?

You're the single, neatly dressed guy, that calls Esasky Nick the Stick. I rest my case.

Any just "girlfriend" would be more than happy to attend a 200 million dollar signing.

I might put on a wig and cross my fingers with that kind of money being exchanged.

In all seriousness though after hearing his gf's name I did a quick search and found pics that she had posted online over 2 years ago. If he doesn't pop the question soon after signing a long term lucrative contract we will know 1 of 2 things: 1)He's gay or 2)He's having too much fun with the other girls. Seeing as that I've never heard any thing from any girl I know talking about them or another girl getting with Votto I'm thinking he proposes or he's gay. I've heard tons of things about other players but really not much of any thing about Votto outside of playing ball and business.

I might put on a wig and cross my fingers with that kind of money being exchanged.

In all seriousness though after hearing his gf's name I did a quick search and found pics that she had posted online over 2 years ago. If he doesn't pop the question soon after signing a long term lucrative contract we will know 1 of 2 things: 1)He's gay or 2)He's having too much fun with the other girls. Seeing as that I've never heard any thing from any girl I know talking about them or another girl getting with Votto I'm thinking he proposes or he's gay. I've heard tons of things about other players but really not much of any thing about Votto outside of playing ball and business.

Or maybe Votto is a loyal guy of outstanding character that doesn't play the field like so many professional athletes!?

In fact if you listened to his press conference he made mention of just that, that his GF would be looking for a long term commitment from him! From his looking at her and his mentioning it, my guess you will hear about an engagement in the next couple of weeks or so!