Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best active coach without a ring

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say Huggins, Majerus and Matta. Is that coach from Gonzaga still there? He had a realy nice streak going there for a while.

...totally forgot Thad Matta. Although I loathe him with every ounce of my being, he's probably about tied with Brad Stevens on my list.

Jay Wright

Rick Barnes (I kid, I kid)

Thad Matta

Brad Stevens

Sean Miller

Bob Huggins

 

Pretty good list here.

Billy Clyde? C'mon guys, April Fools ended Sunday........

 

BCG is the best active coach to ever take a national power and completely dive bomb them into the dirt. I will give him that.

Not sure why BCG is on the list. He had one good year at A&M. Just not seeing what makes him a good coach.

 

I said it as a joke. I assume anyone else who had his name in the list did the same.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Tommy "Boy" Crean.

I said it as a joke. I assume anyone else who had his name in the list did the same.

 

I knew yours was a joke but the others I'm not so sure about.

I go with Huggins, Bo Ryan, John Beilein, Matta and Crean as my top 5. Crean isn't that high on the wins list but I think he is one heck of a coach so I'll include him at #5.

I go with Huggins, Bo Ryan, John Beilein, Matta and Crean as my top 5. Crean isn't that high on the wins list but I think he is one heck of a coach so I'll include him at #5.

 

I would add Mark Few to the list.

Mark Few, Bo Ryan, Bob Huggins, and Tom Crean in no particular order.

Huggins and Few.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.