April 3, 201214 yr Now that Cal's off the list, who,is it. I say Bob Huggins, but I'm sure I'm in the minority.
April 3, 201214 yr Thad is starting to build a claim. Multiple Final Fours, Title game appearance. Definitely in the "close but no cigar" category, much like Cal was until tonight, only Cal had took multiple teams on deep runs. He had success at Xavier but not the type of success Cal sustained at Umass, Memphis, then onto UK.
April 3, 201214 yr Pitino because apparently he never coached at UK. Or at least he forgot the one he won when he talks about satisfying wins during his career.
April 3, 201214 yr Not sure why BCG is on the list. He had one good year at A&M. Just not seeing what makes him a good coach.
April 3, 201214 yr Digger thinks he is still the best coach to never have won a title! Digger's a lap dog.
April 3, 201214 yr Jay Wright Rick Barnes (I kid, I kid) Thad Matta Brad Stevens Sean Miller Bob Huggins
April 3, 201214 yr Bob Huggins, Bo Ryan, Brad Stevens, Billy Gillispie - in that order. I would love to see what Brad Stevens could do with a High Caliber Talented team, over a set of years. Perhaps one day Butler can be that, or he will take the chance at a bigger school.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.